Minnesota Babies

Where to find a crib?

Hi everyone! Hope you had a great holiday!!! 

I just want to make sure I find the right crib. Did everyone get their crib from BRU? Did anyone order one online? I found one I liked at JC Penny's online but I would hate to order something and not like it....

Where else can I go crib shopping locally? If anyone has a crib they are in love with, or things they absolutely hated, please share!

DX PCOS, Endometriosis 2009
Eliot. Born 6/18/10
Missed m/c discovered 1/6/12 at 8-9 weeks
D&C 1/10/12
My Blog
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Where to find a crib?

• We got our crib on Target.com.  It was free shipping and it came within a week of being shipped.  Have found no issues with it.

Good Luck!

• We bought our crib at BRU because we had a coupon but it was available at Target also. We ended up getting the Graco Lauren. It's on the lower end of price but it got really good reviews, low formeldehyde, etc. We're really happy with it.  You could try looking at the USA Baby store in Richfield for cribs. I wouldn't think there would be a problem with ordering one online.

Also, it was important to us to get a non-dropside crib.

Photo taken at 16 months old
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • USA Baby - great!

Seriously, duh, ikea. I can't believe I didn't think of that.

Eliot. Born 6/18/10
    D&C 1/10/12
    My Blog
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • We bought from USA baby.  I love the cribs they carry.  If you find something you like there ask a sales person to let you know what sales are coming up.  We ended up saving an extra $200 by waiting a week to place our order on our crib, dresser, and chair.  It did take forever to get in though!

Some of the Target stores have more cribs on display/ in store than others. 

My only advice is to google the crib you're interested in and read tons of reviews.  Baby Bargains website is a good place to look too.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thanks Ariel - and everyone. That helps.
    Eliot. Born 6/18/10
    D&C 1/10/12
    My Blog
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • USA Baby

I also recommend reading the current Baby Bargains and reviews online.

Bellastella227
    My prince and princess...
    <a href="http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/bellastella227/?action=view
  • We got our crib set at Walmart. It has the crib, changing table and dresser for $200. In the store there was only one color option, Cherrywood. But it looks like now online you get a few color choices for $230.  This should link to one of the color options: https://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=12016593

We decided we didn't want a crib that changes into a bed, we just wanted the basics, that's what we got! It looks very nice all put together and seems to be very good quality. 

• I bought mine through JC Penny's and I love it. I had it shipped to the store for free. My thinking was that if it was not what I wanted I would just return it to the store.

• We got our crib at "Oh Baby!" in Edina.  It was on sale.  It's red and beautiful!!
  • USA Baby. Our crib was in stock so, we didn't have to order. We even got the adult conversion rails free!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"