South Florida Babies
Options

What age should you stop using stroller?

We have a Sit and Stand now for E&C.  I think C may be too little to ride in the back while Baby U sits up front (it comes with a car seat converter).  I know E may be too old but I love having him close and safe when at the mall, parks, etc.  I found this on the BRU website to seat all three kids - it says the maximum weight for Sit or Stand is 45lbs...E weighs 31lbs.  WDYT?  Is E too old for stroller? 

Re: What age should you stop using stroller?

• Options
    I would get something like that. Sebastian still loves to sit in a stroller and so does Nate. I have a double for them now and can't imagine now having a place for Sebastian to sit when baby #3 is here!
  • Options
    oh and yes, I think Chelsea is too young to sit in your curretn sit n stand. Check Craigslist for the triple sitn stand. My friend got a great deal on her by looking there first!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageVandRicky:
    oh and yes, I think Chelsea is too young to sit in your curretn sit n stand. Check Craigslist for the triple sitn stand. My friend got a great deal on her by looking there first!

Thanks...I was planning on checking Craigslist first.  I purchased our current Sit and Stand through Craiglist and saved over $100.  Your Sebastian is the same age as Eli -- so we're kinda in the same boat as we are expecting baby #3. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"