2nd Trimester
Options

***May Momma's Monday Check-In***

2»

Re: ***May Momma's Monday Check-In***

• Options
    Christmas was great!! We had 8 Dinners to go to over 4 days!! We will be spending new years eve w my parents and brothers family. They werent able to be with us at Christmas :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

QOTD: How was your Christmas/Holiday?  What are your plans for New Years Eve? 

Christmas was low key.  We recieved 9.2 inches of snow that day, so I was thankful we only had 2 blocks to MIL's to go.  We ate crab and shrimp and just hung out.  The big festivities were the day before with 40-50 family members.

No plans for NYE.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Christmas wasn't bad . . just went to the in-laws and DD had so much fun with her GP and cousins. .  new years is going to be low key .  we don't really have plans.
  • Options

Please add me to team BLUE!

Christmas was very nice, we were able to reveal the gender to both sets of parents- it was so fun!  I think DH and I are just going to stay in and make a nice dinner at home for New Years.

• Options

Need to change my due date from May 3rd to May 1st and we are team pink!

Christmas was fun between the two families. It was mostly relaxing. I am surprised at how many things were bought for our little girl.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    add me to TEAM PINK please! we were wrong about it being a boy! haha go TEAM PINK!!
  • Options

Our holiday was/is lovely!! NY's plans are pretty lame.....stay home and toast with sparkling cider lol.

BTW, I am officially on Team Blue! (I was right!! Squeeeeee :) ) Could you update?

• Options

HI everyone! Please change me to Team Blue!

Christmas was great! New Years Eve just going to a friends party!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

My Christmas was awesome! We stayed home, just the two of us. We got stuff done around the new house and did some shopping on Christmas Eve. Christmas day was quiet and simple - we just got a Honeybaked Ham and I made potatoes and green beans. Some friends stopped by with their new baby, and we watched the Chargers beat the Titans!

I'm not sure what we'll do for New Years yet. We've been invited to a few parties, and DH wants to go to all of them for a short time. I'm the DD, so we'll see how much driving I can handle that late at night! (I'll be lucky to stay awake til midnight!)

• Options

Had our big u/s on the 23rd, add us to Team BLUE!

The holiday was great!  Off to an extended family celebration in Dallas for the New Year Smile

• Options
    QOTD: Christmas was awesome, we got a lot of clothes for LO. DH and I are staying home and making finger foods for NYE.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker M/C #1 - BFP 12/28/2008. Confirmed m/c at 6wks - blighted ovum on 1/9/2009. M/C #2 - BFP 6/16/2009. Confirmed m/c at 7wks - blighted ovum on 7/1/2009.
  • Options

Due Date is 5/27 and we are officially Team Pink!!

Christmas was good, but exhausting.  I think we will stay home next year and let family come to us!  For New Years we are going out to dinner with our best friends and I think that's it.  We'll call it an early night and send our friends off to party. =)

• Options

Can you update to show that I'm having a BOY!!!!! thx!!

QOTD: Christmas was fantastic, nothing shouts christmas joy than having a little one to share it with (corny but soooo true).  NYE we're probably just hanging out at home.

Samantha 9.11.08 | Dylan 5.19.10 | Maxwell 12.29.11
  • Options
    Christmas was hectic as always and we are finally done with the family visits after Monday's dinner. For New Year's Eve we get to watch BIL play in a bowl game on NFL network. GO CYCLONES!
    imageimage
  • Options

QOTD: How was your Christmas/Holiday?  What are your plans for New Years Eve?

We had a great Christmas! We were surrounded by lots of family and friends. For New Years I was thinking of surprising DH and making reservations at a restaurant. Then we are hoping to spend the rest of the evenign with a few close friends. We are planning on keeping it for the most part very low key.  

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    How was your Christmas/Holiday?  What are your plans for New Years Eve? 

Our Christmas was nice. We live in Hawaii so we ran skyp so that my parents could see there granddaughter open presents.

We're not doing anything on New Years because we'll be packing boxes for our move on the 7th. It's going to be a busy two weeks. 

we all learn what "Team" we're on, please include your EDD! Thanks so much! 

I'm on team pink. Found out on December 18th :). The EDD is still May 7th but I have another ultra sound at the end of January which may change the date.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"