South Florida Babies
Options

I meant *carseat*!

Re: I meant *carseat*!

• Options
    LOL! I have the Marathon in my car too but my mom has the Evenflo Triumph in her car and I really like it!  You can wait for a 20% coupon at BRU to get it.
    image image

• Options
    We have the Eddie Bauer from BJ's and it was $99.99. It's been great so far, Ayden's been using it since 11mos. He didn't fit in his carrier anymore.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

we got the new graco myride65

its awesome!

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageCesEve99:

we got the new graco myride65

its awesome!

i'm getting this one, probably, for Abby and giving sarah the evenflow triumph when she needs it!  We have the evenflow now and I like it, however, my one complaint is that the belts always get twisted in the metal latch that secures in the front.  i'm always turning it around!!  We were going to spend the extra $$ on the Britax, but it didn't seem as squishy and comfortable as the evenflow and the graco myride (actually, the myride came out 1 month after we got our convertible lol  so i think we'll be switching out as soon as we can :-D  )

• Options

I have the Britax Roundabout.  As far as safety goes, everything out on the market has to be tested for safety, so they are all safe.  I like mine for two reasons:

- it is easy to take the cover and straps off and wash them

- I've washed the cover and straps about four or five times already in the year and a half Nicky has been using the carseat it they still look brand new.

• Options
    The Evenflo Titan. Got it at Target. LOVE IT.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We have the Evenflo Triumph and like it a lot! It's very roomy, the only thing I can't figure out is how to keep the recline position in the car. Other than that it's been great!
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageMrs.ClariC:
    We have the Evenflo Triumph and like it a lot! It's very roomy, the only thing I can't figure out is how to keep the recline position in the car. Other than that it's been great!

thats why we turned our triumph in and got the myride65

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We have the Britax Marathon and love it! It had great safety ratings and seems so comfy which was a must because Jake hates the car
  • Options
    We bought the Graco Snugride. We have yet to use it (we will any day now!) but we got it because it has great reviews in the book "Baby Bargains"... that book is awesome at giving you pros/cons on baby gear.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"