Minnesota Babies

I need some help from ladies in the SW burbs!

Ok, so I don't come to the local board a lot.  I'm usually on 12-24.  So some of you may not know who I am (haha, you might now know who I am even if you frequent 12-24).

Well, I became a SAHM during the day a couple of months ago.  I work a couple of hours a week in the evenings and on the weekends.  But I pulled DS out of daycare and we are home together all day every day.

WE are getting really bored and we need something to do.  We've done storytime at the library, which was fun.  But I want to find something new.  Does anyone have any recommendations?  Something inexpensive would be nice.  Any playgroups you know of or community events during the day?

We're in the Hopkins/Minnetonka area, but we are open to anything in the area.  

TIA!

Mama to Elliot (11.09.08) and Jude (09.01.11)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I need some help from ladies in the SW burbs!

• There are lots of fun things to do. You could vist the local malls where they have indoor play areas. We also go to Toddler Tuesdays at MOA that is from 10-12 every week. We also visit the mn zoo a lot (I know its kinda a drive).

Good luck 

• Thank you!  I've never heard of Toddler Tuesdays, but it sounds fun!

I can't wait for summer when we can do more things outside.  Being stuck inside is really hard.  I think we're both getting cabin fever.

Mama to Elliot (11.09.08) and Jude (09.01.11)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I can fully understand. I find my self at MOA way more then I should :) but it's nice to get out. Once Aiden is moving I think we will check out E.P. Mall's indoor play ground. I forgot to tell you about the E.P. Community Center I guess has a good indoor park but I have never been there. I know there are other around the area but given Aiden is not really moving I have not been able to check them out
  • You might want to check into ECFE classes.  They are relatively inexpensive and are a great way to meet lots of kids the same age as your child. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"