Parenting after 35
Options

Best.Christmas.Ever.

O.K., in addition to having a beautiful and very well-behaved baby boy during Christmas dinner and being blessed in so many ways, my DH got me a pink ipod nano (I have been wanting one forever- seriously, when he proposed on my birthday 2 and 1/2 years ago, I was hoping that I was finally getting the ipod I wanted), and my in-laws got me a laptop computer (which I am using this very minute to type this)!  I was so surprised.  I guess I have been a good girl this year.   I already have over 12 hours of Mariah Carey music downloaded onto my ipod.  So, in addition to our beautiful babies (and dishtowels), what did you ladies get for the holiday that you'd care to share?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Best.Christmas.Ever.

• Options
    Pumpkin spent her own money at the school santa shop and bought me and her matching heart necklaces. So sweet!
  • Options

imagefauxshelley:
    Pumpkin spent her own money at the school santa shop and bought me and her matching heart necklaces. So sweet!

AWWWWWW... What a little Angel! So sweet!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Earrings from DH, a purse from DS and a serving bowl to go with our fancy wedding china.
  • Options

very cool!  i've been wanting an IPOD forever too!  still didn't get one though ...  :o(     but I got a Pandora charm bracelet from DH with a bee charm and a little boy charm and a new Blackberry Storm phone (my original one was stolen months ago from my work)....also got a bunch of gift cards from my parents and lotions and lavender soaps from my MIL.  LO got a whole bunch of toys and books.  DH got a bunch of stuff for his bike and some clothes as well as cash....not a bad Christmas after all!  :o)

image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My DH got me a snap pliers (I got it early) and a new charm (ladybug) for my charm bracelet and my mom got me a Nikon D3000 camera kit and a second lens! My mom also got DH a very nice Home Depot card. His mom got us an Applebees card and his dad gave us cash. We were very happy with our gifts, esp. with the year everyone had!
  • Options
    I finally got a Kindle!  I've been wanting one forever, and DH came through with one this year.
  • Options
    I got an iPod touch, kitty slippers, a nifty bright red hooded scarf thing with matching mittens, the new Zelda DS game, and piles of Lush bath stuff.  My cup runneth over.  :)
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"