Success after IF
Options

Nubbin is here! (long but worth it!)

Re: Nubbin is here! (long but worth it!)

• Options
    Congratulations, E!!!  So happy for you...welcome to the world, Sam :)
    TTC #1 w/ endo since Sept 2005. After many losses, a lap, tons of meds and tons of testing and, one failed IVF cycle, we were blown away with a surprise, sticky BFP...it's a girl!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congratulations! What sweet pictures you posted too, thank you for the story, you are definitely an inspiration and I hope you are able to be home with your beautiful Sam very soon.  Take care.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!!!  He is just adorable!!
  • Options
    He's just beautiful!  Congrats!
  • Options
    Congrats!!  I'm so excited for you Elizabeth and Sam is such a cutie!  I've been around here since pretty much your first IVF so I realize what a struggle it's been for you guys.  I hope you feel it's been worth the wait now!!! :-)
    2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

• Options

Congrats a million times over.... what a beautiful family you are!!!!!

I hope you are feeling well!!!!  I am sure Sam is worth the wait in every sense.

Enjoy your new son, mom! :) 

• Options
    Congrats on a successful delivery and a beautiful baby boy!
  • Options
    poppin' over from IF to say congratulations and I hope you feel better!!
    Dx: MFI, DOR, 9 Fibroids and homozygous MTHFR

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Smudge's Story - How to Grow a Dandelion" will return soon!
    The Dandelion Archive
    "If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn."

We're Finally Three Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Congrats Momma!!! That is so exciting and Sam is adorable!
  • Options

I am so delighted for you.  It brings tears to my eyes.  You deserve this so much!! Congrats Sam is so handsome!!

Health&Fitness Blog imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Our IVF miracles!
  • Options
    Congrats!  He is absolutely adorable!
  • Options

E - Nubbin is adorable!!  I am sorry you didn't have 100% the labor you wanted but glad they caught everything early and it all worked out.

I am so happy for you!  I remember you answering my first post regarding my first IVF and truly appreciated all you were willing to share about DE.

Enjoy your time with Nubbin!

• Options
    You guys look beautiful! A HUGE congrats!
    1-20-09 BFP third month of Follistim IUI 02-19-09 MC 06-24-09 MC July IUI Follistim Ganirelix Ovidrel Crinone=BFN Aug. IUI Follistim Ganirelix ovidrel Crinone=BFP= scared sh**less 10-12-09 MC = 1 ectopic 1 perfect Dec. IUI Gonal-F Ganirelix Ovidrel Crinone Lovenox 01-02-10 BFP=scared sh**less again 01-06-10 CP SAIF ALWAYS WELCOME : ) March 2010 - IVF in progress converted to IUI 03-30-10 BFN April 2010 - IVF - BFFN June 2010 - IVF - BFFN July IUI BFP! March 26 2011 Gracie is here! imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Wow!  He is beautiful!  Welcome to the world Sam!!  Congats to mommy and daddy!
    Dx with severe endometriosis. DS#1 conceived with Met and TI. TTC#2 for 2.5 yrs. Dx 2nd IF. 4 clomid cycles, 2 IUIs, Finally IVF#1 w/ICSI worked for us! twins born 35w3d. Unexpected total hysterectomy 6/11. Now on the HRT train.

• Options
    Congratulations Mommy!!!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    congratulations!  beautiful pics :)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Congratulations!
    Nothing to see here....
  • Options
    Congratulations!  Sam is gorgeous and you look wonderful!  I hope you get to go home soon and I'm glad everything worked out just the way it did.   Beautiful boy!
  • Options
    Congrats honey!  I hope your bloodwork continues to improve with every single check - but in the meantime, take it easy on yourself!!  HELLP, mag, etc. can do a number on a body. 
  • Options
    congratulations!!  he is beautiful!!  (and i looove the shot of you and he cuddling!) 
  • Options
    yay for Nubbin!!!!
  • Options
    Congratulations! Take it easy for your recovery! I had a 3rd degree tear, too, so I sympathize. Hope you are feeling much better and they let you all out of the hospital very soon!
    Unexplained. IVF#2 worked! Beta at 10dp6dt = 154, Beta at 13dp6dt = 603 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!  Sounds like a bit of an ordeal, but he is too cute!!!
  • Options
    Congratulations E!!!  I'm so glad Sam was delivered safely and is healthy.  Hope you are back on your feet again soon.  Sounds like you have such a great attitude about all that happened.  The important thing is that you have a beautiful son!  I know your journey to get here was bumpy at best, but you have reached the destination, girl.  You certainly have earned your mommy stripes.  Congrats again.  I'm so happy for you and I can't wait to hear more about Sam's and your exploits.  Good luck with the poop - from what I can tell it never slows down...
  • Options
    Congrats Mommy!  Welcome Sam!  I am sorry you had such a tough delivery, but it was well worth it in the end!
  • Options
    CONGRATS!!!
    imageimage Nest Bio I My Blog 2011 Races: Robbins Run 5K Trail Run- 4/23/11 Turkey Hill Country Classic 5K- 5/7/11 MHA Ladies 5K- 6/4/11 Hershey Half Marathon- 10/16/11 Amish Country Half Marathon- 11/5/11 Turkey Trot 5K 11/24/11 Jingle Bell Run 12/11/11 Kris Kringle 5 Miler 12/18/11
  • Options
    Congratulations!  What a wonderful story!  Feel better!
  • Options
    Beautiful pictures!!!  Congratulations, and hope you get better soon!
  • Options
    oh hon....  I am so so so so SO happy for you!!!!!   Congratulations and welcome to the world, Sam!!!!
    Brought to you by IVF, ICSI, limited fert, and oocyte cryopreservation.
    Because we're fancy like that.

• Options
    Gorgeous photos!  Congratulations Momma and welcome Sam!!
  • Options
    Awesome pics and great story! I've been following your story, and I was hoping over the holiday that I'd return to learn of your baby's birth. Congrats!
  • Options
    Oh my goodness!  He is adorable and you look wonderful :)  I am so, so happy for you... congrats!
  • Options
    Congrats!!! Sam is absolutely adorable!!!
  • Options
    congrats! He's beautiful :)
    imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

CONGRATS!!!

Welcome to the world SAM!  I am so happy for you and your little boy is so cute.  I hope you can go home soon.

I love crying tears of joy :)

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • Options
    Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy!!
    After 7 failed IUIs, IVF w/ ICSI worked!!

I am thankful every day for my miracle after infertility.

And thrilled to be pregnant again after FET!

• Options

CONGRATULATIONS!

He is seriously gorgeous.  (As are you, lady.)  I'm so glad you got to the hospital, but I hope you get to leave soon.  Enjoy your little man!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Amber
    TTC since March '06
    MFI, LPD, possible PCOS
    3 chem pgs * m/c identical twins at 9w 10.06
    IVF w/ICSI #2 - beta - 187! (9dp5dt), beta - 367! (11dp5dt)
    IVF w/ICSI #3 - it's a girl!
    My IF Blog: Between the Lines
    My Parenting Blog: Letters From Your Mama
  • Options
    Yeah! Congratulations! So happy that Sam safely made his appearence! Isnt mommyhood amazing?!  I wish you a quick recovery!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    wow! I am glad that you got to the hospital when you did... thanks for sharing the pictures, I love the one of the two of you together, so sweet. congrats E!
  • Options
    Late responder....but CONGRATULATIONS!!  I am so happy for you and glad that everyone is okay! Beautiful baby boy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"