Florida Babies
Options

New Tampa Pediatricians

My husband, daughter and I are relocated to Tampa from CT.  We purchased a home in New Tampa and was hoping someone could reccommend a pediatrician.  My daughter will need her 6 month checkup/shots about 2 weeks after we move into the house.

Thanks!

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: New Tampa Pediatricians

• Options

https://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/27283414.aspx

I have posted a link to my suggestion for our Pedi.  Despite being new to the area and it being a bit of a hike, I think she is worth it.  We love our daighter's pedi and wouldn't change for anything.

GL and Congrats!

imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

We have been going to My Pediatrics (on Bruce B. Downs, near Friday's) since DD was born.  I go back and forth with how much I like them. . .they don't seem to trust our opinion as parents as much as I would like them to; we've had several occasions where we told them DD was sick and they didn't believe us until it was severe.  However, they have always been supportive of our parenting decisions and offer advice without being pushy, it is easy to schedule appointments (same day sick appointments), they call back promptly (even after hours), and I've never felt rushed while in the office.  Two doctors recently left the practice (moved out of state), though, so I don't know how that is going to change the dynamics of the office (there is only one doctor until they hire new doctors - they generally have three). 

Hmmm.  I'm not sure that was very helpful. . .

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"