Multiples

How early did you know?

For those of you who have multiples or are currently expecting multiples, how early did you find out in your pregnancy?

I took Clomid and anxious to know for sure that we have just one...I hope.

Re: How early did you know?

• at our first ultrasound at 8 wks.
  • Thanks...good to know it was discovered more early than later.
  • Loading the player...
  • My first ultrasound was at 6 weeks.
    photo 203b9128-895f-464c-a378-ff73eaf8c1ce_zps4de57ab1.jpg
    Xander, Hayden & Lily 5 1/2 and Jericho 3 My Blog!
  • We had an ultrasound at 8w3d.
  • I found out at 5 weeks 4 days, confirmed heartbeats at 6 weeks 3 days. 

I also took clomid, and was hoping for one healthy baby.  It was a shock at first, but I'm really excited to be having twins now!  

• it was suspected at our first ultrasound which was 4 weeks 6 days - they weren't sure about the second sac.  we had both sacs, fetal poles and heartbeats at our 7 week u/s
  • 7 week ultrasound
  • I was around 7w.  Our twins are from 1st cycle of 50mg Clomid (we were shocked).
  • 6w ultrasound.

when is your first u/s scheduled?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We found out at 7w5d. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Found out at 5w6d. Saw both babies heartbeats - both measured 5w5d.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • 8w, at our first u/s.

U/S is the only way to know for sure.  When is yours scheduled?

• 8 weeks 2 days
  • I don't have an ultrasound scheduled yet. I have my first appointment in a few weeks and hopeful since I did take fertility meds they will do an early ultrasound just to make sure. My sister went to the same OB clinic and they only did one ultrasound at 18 weeks but different situation.

Thank you everyone!!!

• Since you were only on clomid you may not get the early U/s but you should at least get one at 10 weeks.
  • 1st u/s at 5 weeks.
  • We found out at our first ultrasound at 7 weeks, two hearteats :)  Congrats on the BFP :)
    H: 34 dx Azoospermia due to CBAVD from CF  
    ME: 39 IS FINE!!!  DOR and poor AMH/FSH/LH
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #1 Beta 1 373 Beta 2 1783 BOY/GIRL TWINS!! Born April 2010!!
    Natural FET 5/26/12 2 blasts Beta 1 207 Beta 2 513 Beta 3 1377 U/S 6/28 Pregnancy not viable d & c scheduled :( 
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #2 ER 11/15/12 Nothing to transfer :( 
    IVF/ICSI #3 April 2013 MDLF 3dt of 3 embryos, chemical :(  
    IVF #4/ICSI/MESA/CCS/FET EPP April 2015
    ODWU CCRM with Dr. Sch COMPLETE!!!! Put on acai supplement they are studying for DOR and embryo quality.
    DAY 3 Labs Drawn 2/26 put on vitamin D and calcium supplements
    Regroup and Protocol Reveal 3/04 "Bazooka Protocol" EPP with MDLF "Protocol 6 with patches"
    ER/MESA 4/10 ER 9 eggs retrieved MESA success found live swimmers :)
    Fertilization Report 6 eggs mature and ICSI'd 4 eggs fertilized normally
    Day 6 Report to Blast for CCS 4/16: 2 DAY 5 BLASTS BIOPSIED FOR CCS a 4AB and a 3AB!!!!
    CCS Results BOTH BLASTS CCS NORMAL!!!!!!  call on 4/24
    Regroup call to discuss CCS results and FET call on 5/20
    FET prep: CD 1 6/08 CD 3 Start BCP 6/10, HSG 6/12 Lupron Start 10 iu 6/17 End BCP 6/21 CD 1 6/23!!!
    Start vivelle patches 6/25 change e/o/d reduce Lupron to 5iu 6/25 Blood Draw 7/01, 7/08, 7/15, 7/19
    Increase vivelle patches 7/03 2 change e/o/d and 7/05 change e/o/d 3 and 7/07 4 change e/o/d add vaginal estrace 2x a day
    Lining Check/Blood Draw 7/08 and 7/15 End Lupron 7/18  Start PIO 1ml daily 7/18  Blood  Draw 7/19
    Flight to clinic 7/22
    FET 2 CCS BLASTS :):)  7/23 :):) YES YES both thawed and both fully expanded :):)
    7/26 :):) 3dp5dt PM very very faint positive FRER
    7/27: 4dp5dt Neg Digi AM but very very faint positive FRER PM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 1-2 :):) 
    7/31:8dp5dt AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 2-3!!!! :):) 
    Beta 1 8/01= 408!!!!!!!!!! at 9dp5dt FET
    Beta 2 8/03 = 1014!!!!!!!!!! at 11dp5dt FET
    8/05/2015 AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 3+!!!! :):) 
    First Ultrasound: 8/20!!!!!! TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Genetics says BOTH BOYS!!!!!!!!!
    Second Ultrasound: 9/03!!!!!!!!!!

• 13 week internal u/s

it was NUTS! <3 

<3 Mommy to Markhas Aiden 10-4-06 Born at 29 weeks & Spontaneous Twins, Mackayla Grace and Braylon Deion 3-12-10 Born at 36 weeks 1 day <3 <a href="http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e78/sejabernathy/?action=view&current=Untitled.jpg" target="_blank">PhotobucketMY B.L.O.G. Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersa> Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • 1st ultrasound at 18.5 weeks. No fertility though- no reason to suspect multiples.
  • That was the same with me.  18 wks.  No reason to suspect multiples.  They had a hard time even finding one heartbeat at 10 weeks, so why look for a 2nd one?
  • imageamcam24:

I found out at 5 weeks 4 days, confirmed heartbeats at 6 weeks 3 days. 

This exactly!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"