South Florida Babies
Options

Gary Update

Just posted the link on facebook but just in case we aren't friends on there I posted an update on my blog. Here's the latest:

https://samanthazullo.com/?p=164

Thank you all for your support and prayers. It means the world to me. 

Re: Gary Update

• Options

Sam - try and get some rest!  I've been thinking about you guys non-stop.  I will come by the hospital tomorrow afternoon  and I'll give you a call in the morning to check in. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day :)

You have a lot of people praying for you and Gary and sending lots of positive vibes!!!! 

image image

• Loading the player...
  • Options

sending you prayers that with every passing minute Gary improves.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you're going through this. I can't imagine how hard it must be. I truly admire your strength and courage! My thoughts and prayers are with you, Gary and Mikey. God bless your family - I pray that he continues to give you the hope and strength you need to endure these hard times.

imageimage

Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Oh Sam,

I am praying for you guys!! Big hugs,

Natalie

• Options
    {{big hugs}} we're praying!!!
  • Options
    I haven't been on much at all latey due to work, baby, and holidays, but I read your OP and this one and just had to let you know that I'm praying for a full and quick recovery for Gary. Hugs to you and your family. Please let us know if there is anythign we can do for you!!
    Camryn Grace ~ July 6th, 2009 ~ 7lbs 9oz, 20.5" Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    Brayden Richard Drew ~ December 20, 2010~7lbs 9oz, 20" Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    (((Big Hugs)))
  • Options

Sam I've been OOT until today and I am just now catching up on TheBump.com.

I'm so sorry that you are going through this. I will keep your family in my prayers.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"