Detroit Babies
Options

Accupuncture in Metro Detroit?

Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone had any reccomendations for an accupuncturist in Metro Detroit. We are TTC and I would like to look into that before we try any drugs. I've been off BC since July and still haven't had AF. Any thoughts/suggestions/experiences would be welcome! Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Accupuncture in Metro Detroit?

• Options
    I went to someone in Royal Oak and she was great (but I don't think she is close to AP). I have heard a lot of good things about Brodie Burris but I think he is in Ann Arbor. Check out this website: https://michiganacupuncture.org/
  • Options
    Thanks for the recommendation! If you don't mind me asking, did you see her for fertility issues or for other things? Was it Nicole that you saw, bc on that site she is listed as being in Livonia.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I did not go for fertility issues. I went because I was way past my due date (with no progress) and had no interest in getting induced. So I have no experience with someone for fertility issues (although I know that most of them are trained on it in school). Hope you find someone you like!!!!

oh...I went to Collen Grady

• Options
    I went through a similar experience and I got pregenant with my second and I used Susan Burke she's in Berkley.  (248) 582-8888.  Best Wishes! 
  • Options
    Thanks for the recommendations!
  • Options

The three that I know of that specialize in infertility are not close to you, but here they are:

Jeff Rogers - in Royal Oak on main street - Accupuncture Wellness?

Julie Silver / Monica ? - Acupuncture Healthcare? - West Bloomfield area

Rhonda Sousley - Troy

TTC #1 for over 5 years - too many to count IF treatments (tried everything and anything), repeat miscarriages. Finally, Sticky Success!! B/G Twins arrived 2011. VOTE on my Name List Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"