Minnesota Babies

Not ready to go back to work FT, but my bills are!

We are needing to do a shift in our work lives and I need to get a job ASAP! The problem is, I'm not ready to leave Aubriana yet... Anyone know any work-from-home opportunities?

I was thinking of offering to watch some kids, as I have nannying experience... Do you think that'd be a good idea? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

TIA!

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Not ready to go back to work FT, but my bills are!

• I've looked into doing this a little bit, but haven't had any luck finding a family that was interested once they found out I would have my son with.  If you're thinking of running it daycare style, check out what the going rate in  your area is.  In the end, I've found it just more economical to work part-time when DH is not working. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Have you checked into a direct selling company? There are lots out there-Creative Memories, Pampered Chef, Partylite etc. They offer great flexibility, and good income too!

I sell Tastefully Simple if you'd like more information on that?! Feel free to PM me.

• Loading the player...
  • imagemrsjung:

Have you checked into a direct selling company? There are lots out there-Creative Memories, Pampered Chef, Partylite etc. They offer great flexibility, and good income too!

I sell Tastefully Simple if you'd like more information on that?! Feel free to PM me.

I haven't... Do you have to meet a certain quota? I'm good at retail, but not so much commission based sales, kwim?

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"