New Jersey Babies

Newly Pregnant and New to Princeton Area

Hello

I have just moved this week to the Princeton area from NYC and would like to know if anyone has any recommendations for an OB/GYN in the area.  Am sure the answer is no, but also are there any with Saturday hours?  Also, anyone know of a yoga studio in the area, possibly with prenatal yoga classes?  I am really early, only about 5 weeks.

Thanks!

Re: Newly Pregnant and New to Princeton Area

• I go to Princeton OBGYN and see Dr. Petraske.  She is wonderful and the practice gets good reviews.  I will soon see all the doctors being pregnant but so far they all seem great.
  • I go to the same practice - I have seen Petraske, Gros and Friedman. They all have been great! I read so many great comments before selecting them.

• Loading the player...
  • Welcome to the area - we relocated from NYC last year and love it here!  Anyhow, I go to Delaware Valley OBGYN in Lawrenceville and see Dr. Proctor - both DH and I really like her so far.  I've also met some of the midwives there and they seem nice and have been very helpful as well.  I also appreciate that they have early and late office hours - I've had appointments as early as 7:45a and as late as 6p - which is great, as DH still commutes to NYC and I commute to Philly, so we can sneak in our appointments before or after work without a huge adjustment to our schedules.I'm no help on the yoga part - I'm still searching around for that too.  I've heard that there might be some through Princeton Healthcare System, but I haven't checked it out yet. 
    DD 7/10
    MC 3/12
    MC 7/12
    DS 7/13
    BFP #5 - EDD 3/25/16
  • I go to delval obgyn also, I see the midwives and they are great!
    Baby #3
    BabyFetus Ticker>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"