3rd Trimester
Options

Had my sweet baby girl! Birth Story (long) PIP

Hey everyone, I mostly just lurk on here, but decided I would share a condensed birth story, since I know I loved reading them!

Hayden Noel was born on December 16, 2009 at 12:01 PM weighing 6 lbs. 14 oz.! She is perfect in every way, and we are happy as ever! We weren't expecting her this early, I was due on the 23rd of December. I went in for my 39 week appointment where my midwife was going to try and strip my membranes. I went in and she checked me and I was 1 cm dilated, but she thought she could get in there anyways and "stir things up". Well, after a TON of pain and a few seconds she was finished and she pulled her arm out as I felt a very large gush of warm liquid running down me! She was shocked and let us know that it was okay, but she broke my water and I would be having our baby girl sometime tonight or tomorrow! DH and I were shocked and nervous...we were not expecting to be going to the hospital shortly after our appointment.

We went home since the midwife said that we had about 4 hours before we needed to be in the hospital since I needed to be started on antibiotics due to GBS. I got a shower, packed up all the necessary things that I had left to pack and got our furbaby situated for the night. 

We got to the hospital around 6:30 PM on Tuesday evening and were in a room by about 7:15. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Had my sweet baby girl! Birth Story (long) PIP

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"