Houston Babies
Options

One week until Christmas - Yikes!

Who else is feeling it? Are you ready?

I see a list that includes cookies, wrapping, and a few more gifts to buy. Where did my maternity leave go?

**I hope you and all your children are getting excited - one more week! It has been another good year hanging out, reading your posts, and gathering great advice.

Re: One week until Christmas - Yikes!

• Options

I have so much shopping to do.  Amelia is the only person I have gifts for at this point, eek!  My SIL is going to do some shopping for me tomorrow.  We're hosting Christmas day at our house so I'm just praying that I'm allowed to do the cooking/cleaning/etc that I want to do. 

I am SO excited for Christmas, Amelia loves Santa and is getting into the idea of Santa coming.  The joy of the Christmas is most definitely present when you have a child, it's awesome. 

• Options
    I got a lot of my shopping done at Target yesterday.  I was relieved.  Still have a few things here and there, but we are planning on taking some time off on Monday to do some shopping, too.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm definitely feeling that final push.  Santa is ready but there are still some other presents we need to buy.  I hope I have a couple of days next week to just visit with family and friends, wrap and cook once the shopping is done.

• Options

I haven't wrapped a thing so that's on my list. Other then cleaning the house up we are done.

Christmas is definitely more fune this year now that Reagan understands more. I can't wait to see her face Christmas morning. 

Crazy Christmas Kids!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"