Minnesota Babies

From Minnesota but NOT the Twin Cities?

Just curious if everyone on this board is from the Twin Cities, or are there people from other areas of Minnesota?  They should make a general Minnesota board like they do with states like South Dakota, instead of just limiting it to the Twin Cities.  I'm 3 hours away from there!

Re: From Minnesota but NOT the Twin Cities?

• I'm not sure.  I'm about an hour from the cities but I visit the board.
  • Hm, I guess I never really realized the board excluded those not in the Twin Cities by its name. I'd say I have to agree -- they should make it a general MN board!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageJessie0706:
    Hm, I guess I never really realized the board excluded those not in the Twin Cities by its name. I'd say I have to agree -- they should make it a general MN board!

Or, what I'd really prefer is to have a general MN board separate from the MSP board.  Not that I have anything against those of you who live in the Cities, but those of us in more rural areas don't have any of the stores & whatnot that you talk about a lot, so we just feel kind of left out!

• Where are you from? I live in the cities now, but grew up in SW Minnesota.
  • imageangie05161:
    Where are you from? I live in the cities now, but grew up in SW Minnesota.
    I'm in SW MN, between Redwood Falls & Windom.
  • imagerasuhu:
    imageangie05161:
    Where are you from? I live in the cities now, but grew up in SW Minnesota.
    I'm in SW MN, between Redwood Falls & Windom.

I grew up in Worthington, so probably not too far from where you are!

• I grew up in St Paul, but I am currently in Duluth!
  • I'm in Duluth... I'm not usually on this board but I was actually just checking to see if they added a Duluth one yet or changed it to a general Minnesota board.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageangie05161:

I grew up in Worthington, so probably not too far from where you are!

I actually lived there for a couple years between college and when DH & I got married!  (05-07)

• I am about an hour SE of the cities between Red Wing and Rochester- I visit this board occasionally but like you have said most of the stuff doesn't pertain to me cause I am not in the cities. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemeangieman:
    I am about an hour SE of the cities between Red Wing and Rochester- I visit this board occasionally but like you have said most of the stuff doesn't pertain to me cause I am not in the cities. 

I'm just outside Rochester. I like the board because I do make it up to the cities every so often and DH and I are looking to move closer to the cities area, but some of information doesnt include me.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"