LGBT Parenting
Options

Good thoughts needed - Updated.

Ever get that feeling that nothing can just be simple??

Well it turns out that my issues from Tuesday are not totally resolved.  I had tested negative twice for a bladder infection, but as the days pass, I am getting more and more symptoms of just that.

It's just scary and nerve wracking becuase I know that bladder infections/uti's are common in pregnancy, but I also know that if untreated they can cause serious complications.  I'm currently waiting for a call back from my midwives, and just feeling nervous and freaked out about the whole thing.

Could use some good vibes today...

Update:
Well, over the past couple of hours my symptoms seem to have gone away.  My midwife thinks that looking back over the evolution of my symptoms since Tuesday morning, I probably had a small kidney stone that finished clearing out this morning.  So as long as the symptoms stay away, I should be fine.  Will continue chugging water like it's going out of style. Luckily my desk isn't far from the ladies room!  Thanks again for your good thoughts!

Mrs._F
sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Good thoughts needed - Updated.

• Options
    i'm so sorry you're going through this - you've got all my vibes for a quick resolution!
  • Options
    Lots of healthy thoughts coming your way!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sending good vibes! Chug that cranberry juice!
    married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • Options
    Ugh. I hope all is well and that you feel better soon!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

Keep drinking! Flush your system out. Hope they resolve things soon.

~Kennedy

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    sending you good thoughts.  Keep the fluids going hope you feel better soon.
  • Options
    Lots of hugs and prayers headed your way. I hope they get this resolved quickly  and you get some peace of mind. ((hands Mrs._F a gallon of water))
  • Options
    Sending lots of good healthy vibes to you and Henry.
  • Options

Oh no! I hope everything gets resolved quickly. In the meantime, start chugging that water and cranberry juice. 

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...
  • Options

Thanks so much everyone.  I'm waiting to hear back again, but it sounds like I might be heading back in for another test.  At least the midwifes are not super-concerned.  They said that with my symptoms, it is possible that it's kind of a flukey thing and there is no infection.  I just don't like the limbo part! 

I have been drinking so much water since Tuesday, I feel like a fish!!

Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Sending good vibes.....when DW had kidney stones the doc suggested crystal light because of the high citric acid. That would depend of course on your feelings about sweeteners.  Water chugging should work too!
  • Options
    Thanks for keeping us updated. I'm glad to hear you're feeling better :-)
  • Options
    Glad to hear you're feeling better!
    Met 07/07/05, Wedding 07/07/07, Legal Marriage Ceremony 12/9/12, Baby Boy Born 08/09/13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    So glad to hear you're doing better! Hope all the pain is just a vague memory soon!
    married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • Options
    Glad to hear you are feeling better!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm late to the commenting party, but as I was reading the original post, I thought, "Sounds like a kidney stone."  I hope that proves to be the answer, as they hurt but are resolvable.  My urologist had me add a slice of lemon to everything I drank post-stone, and I haven't had another since.

Good luck, and I hope that you are on the upswing now. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"