Postpartum Depression

Need some advice

Yesterday I went to the doctor, I had an apt as did both boys. Ds1 for his 3 year check, ds2 for his 2 month shots, my for birthcontrol and some questions.

I have been really stressed out lately and an emotional mess. (serisouly I cried at the disney show charile and lola). I have been getting really angry easily at ds1 and I know its not his fault and I am really trying to control it but its just hard. I find myself walking away and cooling off for a min.

I brought that up with the doctor and he blew me off, saying it was in my head. That I just needed to relax. I didnt know what to say and I didnt want to cause a scene since he was filling out our efmp screening paperwork (which he didnt want to do either but I told him I needed to be in Korea with dh with our boys).
Now I am kinda stuck and not sure what to do, I know I need something to help me and reaching out to the doctor didn't work. I can not change pcm's because he was the only one in the area within a reasonable distance about 30min away, that was accepting new patients.

What can I do if anything, I can not cont. this way. My blood pressure at the doctors were 140/100 and he didnt say anything about it. I am at a loss.

Any suggestions?

Re: Need some advice

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"