Orange County Babies
Options

Shopping for baby clothes

Know any great shops for baby clothes that aren't super expensive?

Re: Shopping for baby clothes

• Options
    We get a lot of our stuff at Ross, Kohls, Target etc...but Gymboree is having a kickass sale right now too! 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I get the bulk of dd's stuff at Gymbo on sale and fill in with Target and Kohl's stuff for basics/school clothes.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Carters Outlets (Ontario, Carlsbad, Lake Elsinore), TJ Maxx, Target (I love the Circo brand since they seem to fit chubby babies for longer than Carters or any other brand).
    Socializing foster puppies since 2009
    image image
    Chart for TTC#2
  • Options
    I definitely agree on the Carters Outlet. I just went to the one in Carlsbad last week and got a quite a bit of stuff for about $40. Also the Baby Gap Outlet that is there has good prices too. I also buy a few things from Target, but I buy a lot of Old Navy stuff online or in store and always have coupons to use.
  • Options
    In addition to places mentioned, The Children's Place. I buy a lot of stuff on their clearance sale.
  • Options

I was really surprised by the selection and prices at Kohl's.  Very good.  Also, the value at The Children's Place is really great.  We also went to this store called Crazy 8's that wasn't too bad price wise.

• Options
    I have been shopping Gymboree sales (50% off with regular discounts combined with coupons they send me, and also using Gymbucks) and the Carter's Outlet with 20% off coupons.

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"