Trouble TTC
Options

New an SO in over my head!

So let me intorduce myself first.  Married almost 3 years but ttc for the last 5 years.  I have PCOS (diagnosed at 17).  Just went to my doc today got b/w results back and had an u/s done.  Doc gave me my first script for clomid.  I have NO idea what to expect.  So if you have any insite please help me out.  Also does anyone know what your testosterone is supposed to be at to get pregnant? Oh and also all this shorthand everyone uses.  Anyone have like, defenitions they want to share?   thanks!!

Re: New an SO in over my head!

• Options

Check out the glossery down below for some of the acroynms.

Your testosterone is suppose to below 50 at all times (it is a male hormone). Check out this website for other hormone levels.

With the clomid, are you going to be monitored while on it? What about an HSG or an SA for your DH first? The clomid won't help if your tubes are blocked or if your DH has bad swimmers. Was your b/w done at cd3, for best results?

Katie, PCOS since May 2005, Fostering since November 2010 Adoption since December 2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    *PCOS bio* *Cold Hands, Warm Heart*
  • Options
    Thanks, I found the glossary after I posted this.  Thanks for the info...I will be monitored as far as I am aware.  The doc told me to come in on the 11th/12th day but I wasnt sure when they start counting the days. Is it from when your cycle starts or from when you start the clomid?....Had my tubes checked and DH and both checked out wonderfully!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The first day of red flow is the first day of your cycle, so you are probably going in for an u/s to check follie growth then.
    Katie, PCOS since May 2005, Fostering since November 2010 Adoption since December 2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    *PCOS bio* *Cold Hands, Warm Heart*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"