Maryland Babies
Options

Pedi in/around Owings Mills, Reisterstown, Pikesville?

Hello,

Anyone have any recs for a Pediatrician in or around Owings Mills, Reisterstown or Pikesville?  We've received recommendations from friends for practices in Towson and Hunt Valley, but I think we might need something closer to where we live. 

TIA!  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Search & Win
My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!

Re: Pedi in/around Owings Mills, Reisterstown, Pikesville?

• Options

Child and Teen Wellness Center 410-363-1843

We have seen every single doc many times as my 4 1/2 year old has asthma which complicates everything and my little guy has lots of check ups.  They are terrific there.

They are located at the Physician's Pavilion which is on the corner of Painter's Mill Rd and Red Run Blvd...across from the Hyatt Place.

Jill * Married to Steven 11/9/03 * DS Samuel 4/4/05* DS #2 Jeffrey 6/13/2009
  • Options
    I also take my child to the Teen & Child Wellness Center. All the doctors are really nice and I've never had a bad experience. I also like the fact that they have evening and weekend hours.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ditto everyone else. I take DD there and we highly recommend them.
  • Options
    We go to Valley Pediatrics in Owings Mills and highly recommend them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"