Well, Justin has that horrible rash so I've been slathering him in desitin. He was walking around just now and used this big Styrofoam hammer 2 knock a bunch of stuff off of our table. I was in the kitchen but when I got into the room he just ran away laughing. Well as I'm cleaning up the mess, I look over and he's licking Desitin off of his fingers/hands.He had snatched the tube when it fell off the table.
I figured not good, but no big deal. Well... the tube says "if swallowed seek medical attention immediately". Oh crap. I called WNY poison control and she had me read the label. He barely ate any at all but she said that even with 1/2 a tube the 10% zinc oxide would cause upset tummy/diarreha at worst. The warning is more of a "better safe than sorry". Phew! This must be how people get gray hair!