New Jersey Babies
Options

gift ideas for first time grandmas?

we just told our families on thanksgiving that we were expecting (in June). it is the first grandchild on either side of the family. and our moms are *very excited*. i am sure they would love some grandma-themed gifts under the tree. any ideas?

i thought maybe an apron with something about "grandma's kitchen" would be good or a charm---- or maybe a mug or an ornament (less exited about those options though) BUT didn't see anything really exciting when i looked online last night.

any ideas?

Re: gift ideas for first time grandmas?

• Options
    There is a line of statues called Willow. There are some really cute ones for Grandparents...that's what I got for my mom
  • Options

Barnes & Noble carries several "grandma" and "grandpa" themed books where they fill out information about themselves, their childhood, family, likes/dislikes, funny stories, etc.  The idea is to give or share the book with the child.  We're planning on giving those to each of our parents this Christmas.  Cute gift, and a way to preserve some of those memories and fun memories/stories in written form.

Some of those Willow statues are really sweet, if your mothers are collectible type people. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    great ideas. thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"