Pennsylvania Babies

Playdate tomorrow?

Anyone up for a playdate tomorrow morning? :)

Re: Playdate tomorrow?

• Possibly! My in-laws are coming to visit tomorrow, but I'm not sure what time. If they plan to come later in the day I would love to do something.  
  • Unless everyone else has a cold, I should probably decline. Adam started a cold over the weekend and I'd hate for him to get anyone else sick this close to Christmas (and it would be awful if Connor had a cold for his baby brother's arrival).

I might take him to Paulus' in the morning though, since that's pretty open-air.

• Loading the player...
  • I hope Adam feels better :)

Lori, do you want to just let me know when you find out about your in-laws?  We could go to the cafe in the morning if they arent going ot be here, or if not maybe you guys can come over here later in the week.  let me know.

• imageMrsPABlondie:

I hope Adam feels better :)

Lori, do you want to just let me know when you find out about your in-laws?  We could go to the cafe in the morning if they arent going ot be here, or if not maybe you guys can come over here later in the week.  let me know.

YGM :-) 

• Hi, ladies...I'm a little late on this, but we won't be able to make it today....but if anyone is up for Friday, we could do that (well, Maddy and I could while Eloise is at preschool). 
  • Just forgot....we won't be able to do Friday either....it's Eloise Christmas party at preschool.  Sorry ladies....maybe next week?
  • If I havent had the baby yet, next week works for us :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"