Philadelphia Babies
Options

Anyone have a vbac in the Bucks county area or go to Lawrence ob/gyn

I'm hoping for my next pregnancy to have a VBAC which means I will have to switch dr's since they gave me a pretty lame excuse for my first c-section. Does anyone have any experience with a VBAC or recommendations for a dr.? Right now I'm leaning towards checking out Lawrence Ob/Gyn.

Re: Anyone have a vbac in the Bucks county area or go to Lawrence ob/gyn

• Options
    I go to Lawrence Park OB/GYN and like it there.  They delivered both of my children!  I have no complaints.
  • Options
    one of my best friends is a nurse at lawrence obgyn.  i if still lived in that area i would go there in  a heartbeat.  they are fantatsic!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i had a c/s with my first due to distress.  i had a VBAC with my 2nd and it was great!  my ob actually was the one who recommended it to me.  I use Abington Primary Women's health care group and delivered at abington hospital. i would highly recommend them.  they are a huge pratice though, so you do see many different doctors, but they are all graet.
  • Options
    I got to Lawrence OB/GYN They are awesome!!!  I recommend them!
    Jennifer TTC #1 Dx PCOS 2009 Apr, Aug, and Sept tried clomid cycles.... BFN. Oct...DH SA results were normal. Me...HSG - left tube was clear, right tube was slightly blocked. Dec - Clomid #4 200mg Feb 2010 - IUI #1 200mg Clomid = BFN. June 2010 - IUI #2 200mg Clomid = BFN. March 2011 - IUI #3 w/ injectables = BFN (1st & last with RE, moving on to IVF). July 2011 - consult for IVF. Sept 2011, 1st IVF. Got our BFP on 10/2/11. Became a mom on 5/5/12 to a beautiful baby boy! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"