Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Orgasm and implantation

I am prepared if this post gets flamed...

Is it better to keep from having an orgasm while implantation might be occurring? I don't know if it would be a hinder or a help or not matter at all. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Orgasm and implantation

• Options
    I ((heart)) orgasms.
  • Options
    I've heard it can help... but not necessary.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemrs. weber on 8/26/07!!:
    I've heard it can help... but not necessary.

I've read that as well! 

• Options

Are you two talking about implantation or conception?  I have heard that orgasms can help conception.  I have never heard of orgasms helping implantation.

::shrugs::

• Options
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagegymnst1013:

Yes gymnst, my thoughts exactly.

Sad that a tampon has a bit more knowledge.

• Options
    imageused_tampon:

I feel this PIP will get a lot of use in the coming days.

• Options
    imagegymnst1013:
    imageused_tampon:

I feel this PIP will get a lot of use in the coming days.

*sigh*

Sadly, you are correct my friend.

OP, it's not going to matter at all unless your doctor has advised you otherwise.

• Options

I meant that an orgasm can help with conception... it has nothing to do with implantation.  But I'm pretty sure she understood that... so no need for the pictures.

• Options

I meant that an orgasm can help with conception... it has nothing to do with implantation.  But I'm pretty sure she understood that... so no need for the pictures.

How could she have understood that?  She asked if it could affect implantation.  You said you heard it can help.  Why would she understand you to mean anything other than answering her actual question.  Unless she is psychic maybe.

• Options

Why would she possibly understand what you mean?  She is not a mind reader.  You misread the question and provided a useless and misleading answer.  She asked about an orgasm possibly disrupting implantation.  You talked about an orgasm helping conception.  There is a big difference there, namely, about 7 days or so.

Hence, the blind leading the blind is an accurate analogy. If you don't understand that, you've got bigger issues than just this post.

• Options
    imageused_tampon:

Are you two talking about implantation or conception?  I have heard that orgasms can help conception.  I have never heard of orgasms helping implantation.

::shrugs::

Yes  this

• Options

Ok...here's my two bits. I have heard that if you can obtain an orgasm right after DH has ejaculated, it can help conception. The Big O causes the uterus to contract, which can ultimately help the sperm move farther up into your fallopian tubes and uterus, which can aid in conception...

Regarless, though, they sure do FEEL great!! Wink

• Options
    imageDevonMcG:

Ok...here's my two bits. I have heard that if you can obtain an orgasm right after DH has ejaculated, it can help conception. The Big O causes the uterus to contract, which can ultimately help the sperm move farther up into your fallopian tubes and uterus, which can aid in conception...

Regarless, though, they sure do FEEL great!! Wink

FFS - this is not what the OP is asking about.  Mrs. Weber, do you see why it is important to read the question and answer it carefully?  There are now at least two posters after you speaking to the benefits of having an orgasm to aid in conception when that is not at all what the OP was asking about.  She is asking about it disrupting implantation, which doesn't occur until approx. 7 days after.

Sweet Lord. To quote Principal Rooney, "I weep for the future."

• Options
    Weber and Devon- Really? Do you not read the actual questions before you respond?
    i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)

Cooper+Evie=Soulmates

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    everyone get so snarky so fast on here. 
    BabyFruit Ticker image image
         Big M 7/11/11
          Little M 6/16/2013
                    Angel baby 5/17/2014          
  • Options

imageohdrama09:

Um, yes.  When people read and post in haste in an effort to obtain as many posts as humanly possible within one month of being here, then post incorrect information, then indicate that the OP will be able to "figure out" what her misinformation means, yes.  That will tend to make people a bit snarky.  Maybe when you've been around a bit longer and have participated a bit more, you'll understand why it's frustrating when misinformation is passed from newb to newb.

ETA:  OP, you are fine with having sex during implantation.  The only time it wouldn't be OK is if you were having IF treatments AND had been advised by your doc to be on pelvic rest.  Other than that, there should be no disruption of anthing.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageohdrama09:
    Would you like it if you asked a question and people gave you information that had nothing to do with your qestion and you were expected to realize that they really meant something completely different? There's nothing wrong with going back and saying "oops, I misread, I thought you were talking about conception." People who post without reading just for the sake of posting are irritating. OP- listen to Jenny, she is wise!
    i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)

Cooper+Evie=Soulmates

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options

Thank you all for your responses. I did not do IVF, so I believe having an orgasm during the 2WW will be just fine.

And to whoever first answered my post, no, I would not have assumed you meant conception when I was asking about implantation. However, I appreciate you trying to help me out.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"