Houston Babies
Options

Just got our Recaro Signo and I LOVE IT!

Thanks to everyone for your advice and recs I couldn't have done it without you! (Well I could have, but it would have been more of a PITA!) Thanks again!

Re: Just got our Recaro Signo and I LOVE IT!

• Options
    Did get it from Amazon for the $160?  If so what is the date of manufacture on it?  I am looking at that one and was wondering since they do have a "life span".
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I went through Diapers.com because I went through ebates and they give 4% (I think) cash back. It was the same price $160 and free shipping. The MD is 10/17/08, I was concerned about it because of the recall, looks like everything is good though! I am thinking of ordering another for DH's car as it was really hard to get in the car right, I think my car was the issue since I didn't have LATCH in the middle seat where I want her. Otherwise everything else is awesome on the car seat itself! Claire also seems to like it, she's up higher and it seems to be more comfortable, I do miss having the detachable carrier though when she is sleeping!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    YAY!  You'll love it and so will Claire!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"