Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Help with gift for my 27 year old BIL!

I'm sort of stuck and can't think of anything good. He just moved into a new townhome (he lives alone) and doesn't have much so my MIL suggested we get him something for the house. I was thinking about giving him a blender with margarita mix. But...what 27 year old bachelor REALLY wants a blender...lol!

Any ideas are greatly appreciated!

Re: Help with gift for my 27 year old BIL!

• Options

guys like gadgets

or try www.uncommongoods.com  they have interesting home stuff

• Options

I have given up trying to think of something for my 29yo brother. It's hopeless. All he really wants are video game/computer related things, and he's got to buy that himself because he updates so much, no one can keep up with it.

This year, I'm giving everyone their favorite cookies or candy in a container I think they'll love. My brother is getting M&M cookies in a Simpsons tin.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I know a lot of people hate gift cards, but it sounds like it may be a good option for him. like to a department store, or a store like bed bath and beyond, or even best buy.

You could wrap it up cute and maybe even in a little basket with a few other little things for the house, with a note about how he can pick out something he needs for the house?

Maybe even a basket w/ a few cheap margarita glasses, a margarita mix, then a GC and a note saying to use it for a blender (or anythign else you may need for your new home!)

• Options

Anything beer related?  Like a bottle cap catcher or something like that?

https://www.capcatchers.com/

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I got BIL the recycled windshield beer glasses from Uncommon Goods.  Unique to say the least!  Conversation starter to say the least!
  • Options
    Thanks for all of the suggestions! These are really helpful:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"