TTC after 35
Options

Did u ever get a BFN 10dp3dt but still end up with BFP?

Seriously, what are the chances?  I think none, but I want it to have worked so bad.... not even a faint line... nothing :(
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Did u ever get a BFN 10dp3dt but still end up with BFP?

• Options
    I think that happens alot actually.  But, I'm not sure how it works with IVF.  I know regularly, it's recommended to wait until after you've missed your period.  I'd say don't test before the beta.  Why torture yourself?  Until AF shows, you are not out! 
  • Options
    I think it's still very early to test.  You still have a chance! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

That's super early to test, you aren't out yet! Take a look at this:

HPT Accuracy Results Percentages: (Based on a 25mIU sensitive test)
    10 dpo : 35%
    11 dpo : 51%
    12 dpo : 62%
    13 dpo : 68%
    14 dpo : 74%
    15 dpo : 80%
    16 dpo : 88%
    17 dpo : 92%

• Options
    Yes - still early.  You're still in this game:)
  • Options
    I did not not a BFP on a HPT until 14dp3dt! I had even gone in for beta that morning and was in tears when they told me it was positive, I thought it was a joke..still try to be positive--That night I got a digita and it did say pregnant hang in there
  • Options
    Well, I had taken a test about 4 days before AF was due over 2 years ago and it was a BFN.  Then when AF day came and went, had mild cramping but no AF, I took a digital test.  I should also add that I am johnny-on-the-spot on time every month.  Lo and behold, a BFP.  I was telling the nurse at my OBGYN's office and she wasn't surprised.  I probaby didn't have enough hormones in my urine to detect pregnancy the four days before.  I was totally shocked and elated that I was pregnant.   My DS will be 2 years old tomorrow. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"