Babies: 9 - 12 Months

RP again for evening: Awesome punch for Winter Onederland parties!

Blue party punch.  It looks like a lot of people use it for a boy baby shower but the ice cream on top also makes it looks a LOT like ice floes over arctic water.  And the recipe is easy-peasy.

LOVE LOVE LOVE!  Totally doing this!

Wife, mom, Ob/Gyn resident
Sarah - 12/23/2008
Alex - 9/30/2011

"I say embrace the total geek in yourself and just enjoy it. Life is too short to be cool." - Shirley Manson, Garbage

Re: RP again for evening: Awesome punch for Winter Onederland parties!

• If I wasn't such an idiot and got DD a CREAM outfit to wear for her party I would totally do this. Good lord I'm a horrible Mommy, lol.
  • image*sallymad*:
    If I wasn't such an idiot and got DD a CREAM outfit to wear for her party I would totally do this. Good lord I'm a horrible Mommy, lol.

What does it matter?  Sarah's outfit is a cream-colored dress, too!  (It's kinda knit-like with a snowflake on it, is that the one you got?)  I wasn't going to give her any of this punch anyway. Smile

Wife, mom, Ob/Gyn resident
    Sarah - 12/23/2008
    Alex - 9/30/2011

"I say embrace the total geek in yourself and just enjoy it. Life is too short to be cool." - Shirley Manson, Garbage
  • Loading the player...
  • I got her a cream tulle type skirt from janie and jack and a cream onsie.

But good point, I suppose I wouldn't have given her any anyway, lol. Hmmmmmmmmmmm I just might have to do this!?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"