Florida Babies

Hi! I'm new :)

Hello all - I'm about 5 or 6 weeks along and have my first doctor's appointment tomorrow morning. DH and I were TTC for about two months (and I had highly irregular cycles) and now we're expecting :) We live in Bradenton, and I've had terrible all-day sickness and little appetite. I'm sure I'm going to have a lot of questions on this board, and I just wanted to introduce myself :)

Re: Hi! I'm new :)

• Welcome!  This board is super slow.  There are several mommies over on the WCF Nestie board.  I wish you a H&H 9 months.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMrsMommyLo:
    Welcome!  This board is super slow.  There are several mommies over on the WCF Nestie board.  I wish you a H&H 9 months.

Ditto! 

• Hi!  I am also new :-)  I am 7 1/2 weeks, and live in downtown Tampa, literally.  Congratulations on your pregnancy!!!  My hubby and I were not trying to conceive, but lets just say, we got an unexpected blessing.  I am new to Tampa, marriage and being pregnant... so maybe answering questions is not my forte but I can sure try.  Hope your Holiday was great :-)
  • Welcome and congrats on the pg! Like the pp, this board is a little slow, the wcf nestie board is much busier. Tri boards get a little crazy sometimes, but you do learn a lot. H&H 9 months!

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"