Phoenix Babies

New To It All...

Hi everyone,

I've spent most of my time lurking over on the nest, but as of last week, DH and I had the "baby talk" and it looks like we're on to start TTC in Feb. when he comes home, which brought me here!   I'm just wondering how all of you found your doctors.  Since I have a little time I was hoping to look around a little now (my GYN moved out of state) and hopefully find someone I like in my area (I live near GCC in the west valley).  Any pointers?  Things to look for?  Specific dr's that are awesome?   I'd appreciate any advice you have.   Thanks!

Photobucket

Re: New To It All...

• I'm happy with mine so far. She's with Desert West OB/GYN (huge practive based in Glendale) Her name is Christine Oehler.
  • Good Luck TTC, my DH and I are also trying. I go the Dr. Clinch at Fifth Avenue Gynecologists. They are located on 32nd ave and Bell Rd. I have been going to him for 10 years, my mom went to him for years too (before she moved) and he delivered my sister. I totally recommend him.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Desert West is awesome, I see Dr DeSalvo
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I see Dr. Galsso at Lincoln OBGYN.  He is at Central and Dunlap (a little further than you probably want, but he is great.)  One of the very nice things is that he does all his own ultrasounds so get to see the baby more often.  There is also a lab right in the office.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks for the suggestions everyone!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"