Philadelphia Babies
Options

KinderCare vs. Goddard

Does anyone have an experiences with either?  Pros/Cons.  Info/Input

Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: KinderCare vs. Goddard

• Options
    Go Goddard! Im working there now, i interviewed at 2 different locations. i like it there so much better than kindercare!
  • Options
    Goddard IMO is much better. I'm sure they're more expensive, though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My dd goes to Kindercare in Collegeville and I am very happy with them! the teachers are great, the site is clean, and they provide a lot of new activities for dd all the time.  The cost of tuition includes breakfast, lunch, and snack, as well as diapers and wipes for dd everyday.   I visited the Goddard as well, and wasn't impressed.  If I remember correctly, I believe the tuition is roughly the same...at least where I looked.  I think you need to visit the locations you are considering.  One Kindercare might not be as nice, for many reasons, as another and same with the Goddard school.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageAngeNAndy4106:
    My dd goes to Kindercare in Collegeville and I am very happy with them! the teachers are great, the site is clean, and they provide a lot of new activities for dd all the time.  The cost of tuition includes breakfast, lunch, and snack, as well as diapers and wipes for dd everyday.   I visited the Goddard as well, and wasn't impressed.  If I remember correctly, I believe the tuition is roughly the same...at least where I looked.  I think you need to visit the locations you are considering.  One Kindercare might not be as nice, for many reasons, as another and same with the Goddard school.

My DS is at Kindercare in Collegville as well. I've never been anything but 100% satisified with DS's care there. All the teachers have been wonderful!!

imageimage
    Zachary Ryan - 1/13/08 - 6lbs 15oz, 20.5 inches
    Lilia Rose - 5/11/10 - 8lbs 6oz, 21 inches
    imageimage
  • Options

First, I want to know why the Kindercare in Collegeville supplies diapers and wipes and ours in Malvern doesn't.  Phooey!  ;0)

We only looked at the Malvern School and Kindercare, as well as several home daycares.  I LOVED the Malvern School but it was priced out of our range. 

Our Kindercare is clean with great people.  My husband happened to be talking to one parent one day and he mentioned how Kindercare really was on par with the Goddard School.

You need to visit them to find what fits you and your family.

GL!

• Options
    we have ds at goddard and no complaints at all. he loves it there and the teachers are great with him and with inquiring moms like me! it does cost an arm and a leg, though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"