Kentucky Babies
Options

Daycare Suggestions in Louisville?

It looks like no one gets on here often!  But I'll go ahead and post.  I'm 13 weeks pregnant right now and am looking into day cares.  I prefer a place that allows you to pay by-day (most likely this will be in-home daycare).  Do you know of any?  I love on the East End, but work down town.  If it's weekly, I'm looking to pay $140 or less....which is usually an in-home price it seems. Please let me know if you have any suggestions.  THANKS!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Daycare Suggestions in Louisville?

• Options
    Hi!  hehe
  • Options
    Have you tried the 4-C's website? My children go to my employer's daycare, and we do not have the option of pay by day. But, this is a good resource to find a place in Louisville.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Have you tried SitterCity.com?  They do background checks on all their sitters/nannies. 
  • Options

My friend has a 2 month old and is hoping to start watching a few other children along with her in a few months. She is in Jtown. If you want her info message me.

Congrats!!

• Options
    St. Matthews Area Ministries has a "Child Development Center" that is at Lyndon Baptist Church, so would that be somewhat on your way to work?  I'm pretty sure that's in their price range.  They have a wel;l-maintained playground on their property and a newer-model, safe van for transportation for field trips for the older kiddos.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"