Possibly relocating to San Antonio — The Bump
Texas Babies

Possibly relocating to San Antonio

My husband was just offered a job in San Antonio, we are just waiting to see if we can get out of our current lease or not. I have begun to look for places to rent. We are looking to rent a house or townhome (something with a yard). We are totally unfamiliar with Texas as neither of us has even visited. Can anyone reccomend some good neighborhoods or places that I can look for rental properties?

If we do take the position, then I would want to look for playgroups or something to do with my four year old and newborn, so any information on those would be appreciated as well. :) 

Thanks in advance for any help.  

Re: Possibly relocating to San Antonio

• what are of town are you wanting?  Where would DH be working?

There are several MOPS programs in SA that you could look into.  They have playgroups and moms groups.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • agreed... San Antonio is a very large city geographically, so it helps to know what part of town your husband would be working.  Otherwise, he could easily end up spending an hour in traffic both ways!
  • Loading the player...
  • The office is on NE Loop 410 or something like that. Does that help? Like I said, we have no clue about the area except the little research I've done online. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards