Philadelphia Babies
Options

Daycare in Ft. Washington area

Does anyone have any suggestions for a daycare center in the fort washington area?  Looking to send my 6 week old come May/June.

Re: Daycare in Ft. Washington area

• Options

I have not yet used any, but I looked at a Play and Learn (one of my favs), and Tot time both there, plus others in Ambler (KenCrest, Kid-Doodle).

Good luck

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We use the Play & Learn in Ft. Washington. DD has been doing really well there. I'd get in for a tour ASAP though because they get a lot of interest, and really any daycare in the area you need to get on the list as early as possible to reserve your spot.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    we looked at the play & learn in ft washington and the tot time, neither of which impressed me. not that they were bad....just didn't get the "vibe." we ended up at the goddard in blue bell.
  • Options

We ended up enrolling her in at Play and Learn.  Do you have any issues with the place?  We felt that she would be safe there and our pedetrician that we have chosen sends her son there.  We also looked at Tot Time and felt that it was just dirty and not a "loving" place. It is so hard to find a place that takes infants come april/may.  Everywhere has waiting list until July.

thanks,

Sheila

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"