New Jersey Babies
Options

Morris county moms-to-be?

Hey! I tried this one other time, but thought i'd try again! I dont know of any "mom and baby" groups around my area sooooooo

can you either tell me of one, or would you like to start one?

Im due Feb 20th - its a girl- and live in Denville.  Im about 15 min from Morristown/Rockaway/Randolph/Parsippany etc.

I would love to connect with other women out there going through the same things as me! not to mention someone to walk with (both before and after) our babies are born to keep active!

Re: Morris county moms-to-be?

• Options
    Hi again, I know we were going back and forth briefly before, not sure if there is anyone else around our area.  I'm in Rockaway.  Of course I am not pregnant, but only 3 months PP! Let me know if you find anyone else!
    BFP#1:12/26/08 - Andrew 8/27/09 BFP#2:2/7/11 EDD:10/15/11 M/C:2/22/11 at 6w2d TTC #2 since 1/2011 8 Months with no luck then 11/11-Cycle #1 Clomid=BFN 12/11-Cycle #2 Clomid, trigger, IUI#1=BFN 1/12-Cycle #3 Clomid, trigger, IUI#2=BFN 2/12-Cycle #4 Clomid, trigger, IUI#3= CXL IUI due to poor follicles (just trying the old natural way) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageembpsu-3:
    Hi again, I know we were going back and forth briefly before, not sure if there is anyone else around our area.  I'm in Rockaway.  Of course I am not pregnant, but only 3 months PP! Let me know if you find anyone else!

he is adorable! =)  well this board is pretty ill attended, that may be why- but no reason why we cant start something up!

perhaps after the holidays? whats your real email address?

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm in Morris Plains- obviously- not pg anymore :)

there is a brand new NJ Nestie meetup group

https://www.meetup.com/NJ-Nestie-Mommies/?a=fd_edit_rsvp_grp

It's for all over NJ - but a lot of the moms live in this area --- pg's are welcome to join. If you request to join make sure to add in your nest/bump name so she knows who you are.

• Options
    imagesmoochienj:

Im due Feb 20th - its a girl- and live in Denville.  Im about 15 min from Morristown/Rockaway/Randolph/Parsippany etc.

I would love to connect with other women out there going through the same things as me! not to mention someone to walk with (both before and after) our babies are born to keep active!

I am due the 20th as well.  Expecting a boy.  Im in Rockaway. 

• Options

smoochie-i'll pm you my email addy!  I'll check out the nest board as well.  I try to get on here but we've had internet problems so its my first time checking back since I last posted!!!

Looks like there are a few of us up in this area!!  Well at least two of us with LO's and two of us due the same date!!  Congrats to you both!

BFP#1:12/26/08 - Andrew 8/27/09 BFP#2:2/7/11 EDD:10/15/11 M/C:2/22/11 at 6w2d TTC #2 since 1/2011 8 Months with no luck then 11/11-Cycle #1 Clomid=BFN 12/11-Cycle #2 Clomid, trigger, IUI#1=BFN 1/12-Cycle #3 Clomid, trigger, IUI#2=BFN 2/12-Cycle #4 Clomid, trigger, IUI#3= CXL IUI due to poor follicles (just trying the old natural way) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageGoldie_Locks_5:

It's for all over NJ - but a lot of the moms live in this area --- pg's are welcome to join. If you request to join make sure to add in your nest/bump name so she knows who you are.

Going to check this out!  Thanks, have you ever had any groups or gone to any classe with LO's in the area?  I'm looking for something to do probably on saturdays since I return to work in January!

• Options
    imageembpsu-3:
    imageGoldie_Locks_5:

Going to check this out!  Thanks, have you ever had any groups or gone to any classe with LO's in the area?  I'm looking for something to do probably on saturdays since I return to work in January!

we have done random Gymboree classes (like 2) for free on days one of us had off - but haven't ever signed up for anything since our weekends are so busy - and Griffin was in daycare doing all sorts of fun stuff all week long - didn't feel the need to do a class at his age - wanted to just spend time together as a whole family on weekends... and now- forget it- can't do them b/c i have 3 at home with me all day 2 days/week and 2 with me one day/week- and work the other days.

• Options
    I would love to meet up - I am in Hopatcong and due July 11th with my first.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    oh good old hopatcong!!  I grew up there but my whole family is still there so i'm there a few times a week!!!  Congrats!
  • Options
    Thank you!  I actully grew up in West Milford - moved to Hopatcong when I got married my husband already owned his (well our) house. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    imageGoldie_Locks_5:

hey thanks!

i just saw saw this- ill take a look!

• Options
    imagehazelgemini26:
    imagesmoochienj:

I am due the 20th as well.  Expecting a boy.  Im in Rockaway. 

WOW! same due date! thats awesome! how do you feel? im going to try to send you a PM-

• Options

Hey!!!

I live in Randolph and I am due March 22nd with a girl. Sounds good to me. Would love to meet new moms in the same area

• Options

I still haven't met any "local" moms.

While I'm in northern Somerset (Basking Ridge), I'm game to travel a bit.  I grew up in Rockaway.

I have a 5 month old son (well, tomorrow) and he's my first and only. All of my friends' children are a few years older (age 4 and up). It would be nice to meet moms with babies.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"