New York Babies
Options

cell phone service (Staten Island)

who do you use? 

we have verizon right now... I get a lot of dropped calls (esp on south shore)

I'm thinking of switching to at&t b/c my parents have it and really I  call them  the most (I call my parents and put them on speakerphone on my way to work, they are in another state)... so free to them.  and we could get a cheaper plan. 

we travel home a few times a year... so I want something with good nationwide service (eastern half of the country specifically). 

I'm thinking there won't be much of a difference with at&t in terms of dropped calls.  one mom at gymnastics said she loves her iphone but hates the phone talk service.. many dropped calls, she had sprint and loved it.  IDK. 

what do you have??? do you like it?  dropped calls?   good family plan? 

thanks.  

Re: cell phone service (Staten Island)

• Options

DH has always had sprint. He loves the service. never has had any problems with dropped calls and stuff BUT we hate sprint's customer service.

I've had t-mobile for more than a decade and love their service and customer service.

I never really looked into family plans so I'm not sure how the prices go on that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I have t-mobile and love it. I've used my phone in different areas of the country and in Europe without having a problem. 

(the only place I can't get a signal for some reason is W12 btwn Washington & the WSH. lol, go figure)

Helene (Nova726)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"