3rd Trimester
Options

I need to admit this.........

Baby #3 will be here in roughly 3 months and I am scared s h i t l e s s. Like wondering why the EFF I decided I wanted a third - at least while my girls are both still so young.

My second is a holy terror. My first is an angel. I can hardly handle the two of them in public - how am I going to do it with three? How am I going to be a good mom to three of them? One (or two!) of them are going to get the shaft, and I am so worried it is going to be angel 3.5 year old.

I'm scared and worried and scared some more. I don't know how the hell I am going to do this! I SAH and MH works 80-90 hours a week (6 days)

I know I can't change anything, but still.....

{Ava 5.16.06} {Ella 12.29.07} {Drew 2.9.10}

Re: I need to admit this.........

• Options

I'm sure you do just fine!

And if not............... invest in some good tranquilizers. Devil

• Options

Well I just had our third and it is going well. I still have to deal with tantrums and issues with my older girls but it really isn't as difficult as I thought it would be. The baby just sleeps a lot right now and my girls ADORE their baby sister.

I freaked before she was born, too. I'm happy to say it was for nothing!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Left Hug big hug to you, because i know how you feel. I'm SOOO excited to be having my son but some days OMG what am i going to do with two LO's who aren't even mobile with out my help. But then i remember the cheesy line of one day at a time, we can do this!
  • Options
    Just do like the card in your siggy says, get baked.  J/K (kinda).  I'm sure you will do great.  My grandmother had 14 kids, and she's still standing.  So I know you can do it.
  • Options
    imageshortyred919:

I'm sure you do just fine!

And if not............... invest in some good tranquilizers. Devil

I was thinking of stock piling wine and Paxil - but tranquilizers may work as well =)

• Options
    I know this sounds totally cliche, but everything always finds a way to work.. Once your new LO is here, that will probably be the last thing on your mind.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagenjeosys:

Well I just had our third and it is going well. I still have to deal with tantrums and issues with my older girls but it really isn't as difficult as I thought it would be. The baby just sleeps a lot right now and my girls ADORE their baby sister.

I freaked before she was born, too. I'm happy to say it was for nothing!

thanks for sharing, I appreciate it and I hope things continue to go well!!

• Options

It is simply a season.  It will pass and you will wish you had it all back.  I am really scared too, but I know that no matter how frustrating it gets that each day is truly a blessing.  As your kids grow, it will get easier and you will really get to enjoy them for who they are, as they are.  Children are so very precious.  Each one a special gift and blessing from God with great destinies before them.  I try to remember this simple but profound truth on days like these when I am exhausted, worn out, grumpy and overwhelmed. 

Somehow we will get through it and be all the better for it! 

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
    Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

• Options

Just slap the bad kid around and tell her to put her big girl panties on!!!

Ok ok totally kidding!!! Big Smile I think you will do great just take it one day at a time!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageanabell0920:

Just slap the bad kid around and tell her to put her big girl panties on!!!

Ok ok totally kidding!!! Big Smile I think you will do great just take it one day at a time!

teehee...that's friggin' hilarious!! Just get baked like an apple pie, Darling!!

• Options

I hear benedryl works wonders on the trouble makers.

In all seriousness, I'm freaked about having one. You're screwed, man. ;)

image Lucy, 12/27/2009
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I was the 2nd daughter and the terror as well. My mom didn't know how to handle me so she would just get frustrated and be mean, just don't be mean lol I'm sure you won't be tho. Sorry just had to say that....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"