Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

DAD pictures

So I missed the whole thing for Father's day and thought I would do the pictures with DD holding the letters D.A.D for Christmas.  What did you use for letters?  All I am finding are wooden ones, but I think some of your pictures that I remember almost looked like they were the paper box type. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: DAD pictures

• Options
    I cut them out of thick cardboard and painted them.  That was before she was putting everything in her mouth though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I got the paper box kind at joann fabric this past weekend for the same thing.  Got a d and an a for i think 5 dollars total.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

these are mine, wooden letters from AC MOORE

• Options

imageauchick0821:
    I used the wooden ones from HobLob but I think Cajun might have had O-N-E in box type letters? Or maybe I'm losing my mind?

yup you are correct my dear. i also used the same type for my dad pics. they're at hobby lobby down the aisle that all of the wooden letters are on. they're kind of cardboardy paper type letters. perfect for painting.

• Options
    I got wood letters from Michaels and spray painted them (took several coats).  I purchased a D, A, G & P and I did D-A-D pictures with just my DD, and then did some G-P-A pictures with my DD and my 2 nieces for my Dad.  So Grandpa had a version with all of his grandkids in it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"