Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Just ordered...

Photo Christmas cards.  I'm way ahead of the ball this year.  I usually do a letter to send with my cards, so I'm hoping to do that this weekend and get everything all mailed out.... the only problem is that I don't feel like I have anything new to share.  DH and I have the same jobs and house as last year and no baby yet... really not much going on other than that.  Who else does photos, cards, letters, etc.?  Have you started yet?
TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
**P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Just ordered...

• Options
    We got married in April, so we made photo cards with our wedding picture.  They just came in the mail today, and they came out great!  We'll probably put them in envelopes and mail them this weekend.
    image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • Options
    We haven't done them in the past but I had thought I'd do them this year, but seeing as how my next BFN could come Christmas day, I'm not bothering.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just ordered mine this weekend from TinyPrints.com.  The pictures are us on our Jamaican honeymoon.  TP is a little on the pricey side, but they always turn out so beautiful.
    Daisypath Christmas tickers imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Missed miscarriage 12/26/11 at 12 weeks
  • Options

Hahaha I was just talking to DH about this same thing.  Last year we did a picture card and then a letter inside but we had gotten married, bought a house and got our "baby" our choc. lab Charlie all in 2008.

No news for 2009.  I think I am going to dress Charlie up like a reindeer and take a pick of him and be done with it.

Good work on getting yours ordered already and I hope you have a baby on the front of yours for 2010!

TTC since 07/2009
    Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
    Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
    Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
    May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
    Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
    Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
    Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
    April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
    Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
    Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • Options
    imagemdluv21:

Hahaha I was just talking to DH about this same thing.  Last year we did a picture card and then a letter inside but we had gotten married, bought a house and got our "baby" our choc. lab Charlie all in 2008.

No news for 2009.  I think I am going to dress Charlie up like a reindeer and take a pick of him and be done with it.

Good work on getting yours ordered already and I hope you have a baby on the front of yours for 2010!

Yes, I hope so.  We got married on the beach in 2007 with immediate family only so that year I did wedding photo and letter.  Last year was store bought cards and letter.  This year, I decided I wanted to do photos again.

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

• Options

I did a photo card this year (and last) and I have done a letter for the past 6 years (this will be number 7). 

I ordered my photo cards from vistaprint (love them) and got them the other day.  I did one with 3 pics - one from our wedding (we got married in April); one of DD in her cap and gown (she graduated from high school) and one of the 3 of us in our Steeler jersey's. 

I just wrote the letter today.  It took me like 2 hours.  I did have alot to say this year with the wedding, the honeymoon and DD's graduation.  So the problem for me was limiting it to a front and back of a page and yet putting in all the essentials.

In year's past though I just did a general update of what I was up to (even when I was at the same job) and an update on DD (I was a single mom her whole life - til now).  I would usually mention any vacations that we took or new projects or hobbies I had.  I also usually make a brief mention about my parents and my brother & SIL too. 

My brother and SIL do a letter every year and sometimes they just do a half a page when they don't have a big update.  My friend and her DH just do the front of a page - general update.  A cousin of my mom's sends a recipe every year as part of their letter.  My mom has been doing a letter since I was a teenager and she always puts in the good and bad (some years I begged her not to send it - lol).  Good Luck.   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Last Holiday we had our wedding photo made into a card. This year- didn't do a photo- would like next year to have a itty bitty baby on the card :) -this year i'm just sending pretty holiday sparkly cards. One batch has penguins on it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We got married in June and moved into a new house in July so we will probably do a card with three photos.  A wedding Photo, a house photo and a photo of us with colby (can't leave him out).  I am going OOT next week so I plan on addressing them on the plan and mailing them out when I get to NJ!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"