Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Clicky: is the Sophie worth the $20?

[poll]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

wife to joe 2.2.08. mama to noah 9.5.09.
After multiple m/c's, a MTHFR diagnosis and the Lord calling both of our hearts in the same direction, we're adopting!
theluckiest
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Re: Clicky: is the Sophie worth the $20?

• Options
    Caedan still chooses to play with her.
    47 months &
    11 months
  • Options
    You can get her for a little cheaper on amazon.  Or try growinstyle.com  If they don't have a Cyber Monday deal still, google and you can find a (I think) 5% coupon code.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageluvlieK:
    Caedan still chooses to play with her.

so does ds or i would think about selling her in spot's.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    it seriously looks and feels like a doggy toy. seriously.
  • Options

imageFun2Dream:
    You can get her for a little cheaper on amazon.  

I've got one in my cart on there right now for $18.48. Still $20ish...

After multiple m/c's, a MTHFR diagnosis and the Lord calling both of our hearts in the same direction, we're adopting!
    theluckiest
  • Options
    I caved and bought one but Kate threw/gave it away/dropped it within a week of owning it.  I did not replace it.
  • Options
    We have chan. His head looks like a nipple from the top. DD loves to squeeze and chew on him. Its made by the same company. I say we have sophies cousin Chan. LOL
  • Options
    Eh, I ordered it. If nothing else, it's something else for Santa to bring Noah- and if he doesn't like it we'll give it to Rufio (our pup)! haha

theluckiest
  • Options
    Of course it's a glorified chew toy.  But it's an all-natural rubber chew toy - that's the point. :)
    Jen & T.J. 6.17.06 BabyBlog * my chart *
    Joseph Henry was born at home on March 9, 2009
    Nora Mae was born at home on October 30, 2011
  • Options
    It's nice to have, and I'm glad I bought it.  That being said, Lukas is just now becoming interested in it, and I'm not sure it's worth $20, but I'm a such a follower & gave into the hype...Stick out tongue  Lukas seems to really like the Winkel, though, and that's almost 1/2 the price.
    Natalie 7.27.07/Lukas 5.29.09/Noah 3.4.11/Brooke 7.31.12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    the long legs really start to come in handy w/ molars/side teeth.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

we lost ours and I was so bummed out about it. DS loved her and then she got jumbled up in the gazillion toys at my sister's house and never made her way out... which is probably ok since at one point that day my nephew stuck sophie down his pants haha. four year old boys... what can you do?

i wanted to buy a new one but DH said no way to spend that much on that toy twice. bummer. My little nephew has one now and at Thanksgiving DS was totally into it so even a 2 year old likes it... 

• Options

We have one, I got it for like $17.  It is the most popular of her toys - others she gets bored with and we have to hide and reintroduce a couple weeks later, but not Sophie.  She loves to rub her gums on it and make that squeaking rubber noise, she will take it with her to bed for a nap, it's a standard for long car rides and when we visit other houses and don't want to take a lot of stuff with us.

It seems like a glorified dog chew toy, but we have had it since 3 months and even though it got ran through the dishwasher and has lost many spots and the squeaker, it still is a winner in our house.  So it has earned it's price.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"