1st Trimester
Options

how did you tell people?

what fun/creative ways did you tell you close family and friends that you were expecting?

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: how did you tell people?

• Options
    I bought a "pregasaurus rex" t-shirt from cafepress.com and wore that when we told my in-laws. I told them that I had a baby in my tummy and that sometimes I get cranky like the dinosaur on my shirt! rawr! (By the way-- DH and I are rather silly and in-laws are more serious/conservative). 
  • Options
    We haven't told everyone yet, but I got picture Christmas ornaments from Hallmark that say "Grandchild are the perfect gift" (or something similar)!  My first U/S is Dec 9, so we're going to put a picture of that in there and give it to them as a normal Christmas present!:)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We made a "I'm the Big Brother" t shirt for DS and he wore it to thanksgiving at my IL's and my parents house. we only told the immediate family before the rest got there and then put a new shirt on DS. cheesey but i am glad i got to do it!
  • Options

Only my parents and our BFFs know right now.  I called my mom this morning (took test #1 last evening and test #2 this morning to confirm). 

She's already done with her Christmas shopping.  So I said, "I think you should get started on Christmas shopping for next year, because you're going to have an extra person to buy for!" I was SO nervous to say that out loud - it's still so weird.  But she was thrilled!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"