2nd Trimester
Options

Sore abdomen during urination?

Past few weeks I've had horrible abdominal pain. u/s showed everything was good and I was just having some severe stretching/pulling pain. It's subsided and I noticed I hadn't felt it in a few days. Today, whenever I urinate my abdomen is sore. I'm not holding it in so it's not like I have a full bladder and it doesn't burn or anything, just feels sore like after you get a charlie horse or something. Anyone else deal with this before? Just weird. I was just at the Dr's for a sinus infection and really don't want to call and be a pita tomorrow. Just can't believe how tender things are down there!

Re: Sore abdomen during urination?

• Options
    I often feel pressure not so much pain, but it is very uncomfortable.  Especially when I the waistband of my pants push there.
  • Options
    I feel the same way... I just hadn't asked about it yet. Everything is normal with my baby too. I think our tummies are just sensitive. It still worries me sometimes though. It just feels extra heavy and stretched...
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers TTC #2 ~ Cycle 7
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yes, sometimes I get RLP or it seems to induce a BH contraction when I pee.

Child #1: 6 yo DD Child #2: 2yo DD
  • Options

imagejrose0126:
    I often feel pressure not so much pain, but it is very uncomfortable.  Especially when I the waistband of my pants push there.

This 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am with you! My appt is Friday, so I am hoping to be able to get some answers then...
  • Options
    I'm getting this too.  I figured it was normal and just my body getting used to things being in different places and/or stretching.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Eleanor Noelle - 18/05/12 Claire Elisabeth - 16/-5/10
  • Options

imageaknjcp:
    I am with you! My appt is Friday, so I am hoping to be able to get some answers then...

let us know! Don't think anything is "wrong" it's just tender and doesn't feel like the normal RLP

• Options
    So, I had my appointment today. Doctor said that this can be very normal depending on where your baby is and where it is putting pressure. So long as UTI is ruled out, not to worry.
  • Options
    Thankyou!! SDorry took me forever to respond! Luckily, the pain has mostly stopped now, hope yours has too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"