Success after IF
Options

Who is/or was on Prenate DHA?

Did you like these vitamins? Were you on anything else?

I've been taking them for a month now but concerned b/c it doesn't seem like it has ALL the same vitamins as my target ones did. My OB wanted me on these. I haven't had any reaction or upset stomach from them. I went on their website and they seem to be good.

On top of this though, i'm taking calcium and will be taking iron supplements as per dr.

Re: Who is/or was on Prenate DHA?

• Options
    My RE gave me a script for Prenate DHA. I've had no problems with them. They seem like they have everything that experts say we need.

Baby Beau
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 for 5 years - Many years, many tears 3 Clomid IUIs all BFN IVF#1 w/ ICSI = BFP!!!! Beta #1 - 157 11dp3dt, Beta #2 - 340 13dp3dt

FET for #2 9/1/11 Beta #1 9dp5dt - 153!!! Beta #2 11dp5dt - 426!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Psalm 113:9 He settles the barren woman in her home as a happy mother of children. Praise the LORD.
  • Options

I take the Prenate DHA.  My RE told me they are better than over-the-counter ones.  I like them. 

I'm also taking calcium and iron, I am trying to take the calcium separately from the iron but I take the iron and my prenatal right before bed at night.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm taking them too but having major problems with constipation

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I took them because they were the only prenatal vitamins that I could find without copper (since I can't have copper). I liked them. I thought it was nice that they have a stool softener in them, so I didn't experience the horrible constipation that many of my pregnant friends have had. They have all of the essential vitamins in them that DRs say pregnant women need.

I have some left over. Do you want them? I could mail them to you. Just PM me your address. (they're individually wrapped/sealed)

• Options
    I took them a couple years ago when I asked for a pre-natal just to get in the habit of taking them.  I switched OB's and my current OB said Target Pre-natals are just fine and you don't need a Rx.
    image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am on them and have been really happy with them. They were expensive, but there is a generic that is much more affordable with my insurance. I have also taken the target brand, but my ob wanted me to get the dha in there.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC since Dec '04 Severe MFI-diagnosed 12/06 3 failed Fresh IVFs FET #1 - BFP!! 2 blasts tx on day 6. Beta #1 8dp6dt = 56, Beta #2 = 600, Beta #3 = 5600 My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"