3rd Trimester
Options

Sex question/advice

Any advice is appreciated.  DH and I did the deed on Saturday.  While it was like trying to mount an elephant, I enjoyed it.

So what positions work well for you?  Besides girl on top and from behind.  We are going to need other ideas in the future.  Please and thank you!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog

Re: Sex question/advice

• Options
    Spooning works well for us this late in the game.
  • Options
    Lay down on your left side and have DH lay on his left side as well. It sounds weird but DH and I love that position.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Are we not supposed to do it missionary?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We actually still do it missionary a lot of the time.  I just use a lot of pillows to keep my head up so I can breath.  Spooning is really comfortable too.
    www.mvstephenson.wordpress.com Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imageGreyfaery:

My big tummy + My husband's beer gut = No workie

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
    Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog
  • Options
    We've found lying in an L shape to eachother, with our legs scissored works well. It's a slow lovemaking but feels great.
  • Options

imagevernab:
    We actually still do it missionary a lot of the time.  I just use a lot of pillows to keep my head up so I can breath.  Spooning is really comfortable too.

Same here...

• Options

imageLittleMamaB:
    Spooning works well for us this late in the game.

same here 

• Options

imagemurfygirl:
    Lay down on your left side and have DH lay on his left side as well. It sounds weird but DH and I love that position.

This!

We sometimes use this position even before I was pregnant. 

Also, depending on the height of our bed and your husband's height...try laying on the edge of the bed (your upper body on the bed with your lower body off the bed) then have your husband stand up and hold your legs while you have sex. (i hope that makes sense the way I'm describing it). 

• Options

I wish I had advice.
    Instead, I have a very uninterested husband.
    I don't even think I was showing the last time we had sex.

• Options
    Wah Wah...I wish we were having sex.  DH won't even touch me.  He's discouraged, which I understand, because I feel like a hippo.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Try scooting to the edge of the bed while he stands on the floor and holds your legs up.  You can even put a small pillow under your back if you don't want to fully lie on your back.  He likes that when we're not pregnant, but now that I'm the size of a small whale, it works really well.

• Options
    imagesbollenbach:

Try scooting to the edge of the bed while he stands on the floor and holds your legs up.  You can even put a small pillow under your back if you don't want to fully lie on your back.  He likes that when we're not pregnant, but now that I'm the size of a small whale, it works really well.

You described that better than I did lol.

• Options
    Yeah... My DH thinks it's too weird. :(
  • Options
    We mostly do the side scissors.
  • Options

Dh is super attracted to my boobs/belly but getting worried about sex so I do a lot of strip teases for him- picture preg lady in high heels and and thong- while he masturbates.

When we do have sex, I am on top while he sits on the couch.

MY BLOG image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageMeli0604:

imagemurfygirl:

This!

We sometimes use this position even before I was pregnant. 

Also, depending on the height of our bed and your husband's height...try laying on the edge of the bed (your upper body on the bed with your lower body off the bed) then have your husband stand up and hold your legs while you have sex. (i hope that makes sense the way I'm describing it). 

This!Yes

• Options

We tried this morning and I had quite a bit of trouble getting comfortable.  Reverse cowgirl (back to dh) gave pleanty of room for belly.  Most everything else was pretty uncomfortable and very frustrating.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Lay on the edge of the bed while he stands/kneels or try a version of the scissors position.

I can't take credit for the link below, someone posted it here a while back.

warning: adult only graphic link

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageOregonPachey:

imageGreyfaery:

My big tummy + My husband's beer gut = No workie

LOL I thought I was the only one. It's pretty much doggie style or nothing for us.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"