Nurseries and Baby Gear

The BRU sale?!

I just went online to order the crib I want..the shipping is $120!!! I know they'll take $35 off as a promo but I would have been better just driving to the store and getting it.

Re: The BRU sale?!

• I feel your pain.  I wanted to order a crib, hutch/changer, and a taller dresser.  The shipping was over $500!  OUTRAGEOUS! 

I'm looking at JCPenney now! 

• if youre ordering today- you can use code JOY2UNME and get free shipping to the store, but shipping for crib, dresser and changer/dresser was going to be over 400 from JCP so i used that code! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageArmyWife123:

if youre ordering today- you can use code JOY2UNME and get free shipping to the store, but shipping for crib, dresser and changer/dresser was going to be over 400 from JCP so i used that code! :)

I am trying to order today, but their website is giving me MAJOR problems!  I just tried calling to place the order but got busy signal after busy signal.  This is not my night!

• imageEleise96:
    imageArmyWife123:

if youre ordering today- you can use code JOY2UNME and get free shipping to the store, but shipping for crib, dresser and changer/dresser was going to be over 400 from JCP so i used that code! :)

I am trying to order today, but their website is giving me MAJOR problems!  I just tried calling to place the order but got busy signal after busy signal.  This is not my night!

i ordered earlier, and when i tried to checkout it said it couldnt tell me availability/total, so i waited the 10 minutes for it to become inactive then clicked again and it popped up w/ the total and said in stock by all of them.  i paid and got the confirmation email that matched so i think it worked out! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Lucky you!  I just had to call customer service to place my order.  Finally got it in though!  Big Smile
  • GRR!  I wish I had known to call Customer Service LAST NIGHT.  I tried to order online and it kept malfunctioning and telling me that they didn't sell any BOB products, which is not true - they have the exact stroller I was trying to order and it's in stock and everything!  I went ten rounds with the customer service people this morning and they refused to honor the price! 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 1st M/C: BO Discovered on 6/23/11 2nd M/C: Missed M/C at 7w3d, discovered on 11/28/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"