Parenting after a Loss
Options

**vandy**

I just saw your response to the pet post.  You have a catahoula leopard dog?!  I had never heard of this breed until a few years ago when I saw the most adorable puppy at a pet store.  To this day, I think it's the cutest dog I've ever seen.  What's the breed like? 

How does Sara like the dogs?  We have 2 cats and so far Mallory doesn't notice them and they don't care about her.  LOL.  She met alot of dogs this past weekend and was infatuated with them all.  She wouldn't take her eyes off my parents dalmatian.  I told DH we needed to get a dog...haha.

DD is on her way to 2! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: **vandy**

• Options

He is the greatest dog imaginable. I LOVE him to pieces and like you fell in love when I saw him with his big baby blue eyes and all his spots. He is sooo protective of her, always lays in front of whereever she is and I know he is good with kids cause he has played with my neice and nephews growing up.

Sara likes them- stares at them both alot. Daisy wants to play with her and Toby jsut wants to be near her and know she is ok-- he will not let us let her cry for even a minute he will come try and herd us to her. :)

You should so get Mal a dog, they are soo fun to have around and she would love it. FYI-- I totally rec a catahoula, DH and I said if we ever get another big dog it will for sure be a cathoula.

• Options
    imageVandy05:

You should so get Mal a dog, they are soo fun to have around and she would love it. FYI-- I totally rec a catahoula, DH and I said if we ever get another big dog it will for sure be a cathoula.

We'll have a dog one day for sure.  When we were in our townhouse there wasn't enough space.  We moved in June and have plenty of room in our new house but Mallory was on the way so no dog then.  Now the question is do we get a dog next or have another baby.  We always said we'd try for 3 years apart but my husband keeps mentioning having another baby closer to 2 years in age from Mal....

I wouldn't know where to find a cathoula.  Never heard of it before seeing that puppy and have never seen one again.  Did you adopt or find a breeder?

DD is on her way to 2! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

There is a place near us that sells every dog in the world! There was a family there selling their puppies and I fell in love. DH was like what in the world lets get a X (some well known dog I cant remember) but he saw how in love I was. I have seen them at our SPCA and breeders online. We will hunt one down when its time to get another.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"