Babies on the Brain
Options

AJ

You got the Marathon right?  Why did you decide on that one and not the Roundabout 50?
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: AJ

• Options
    We did get the Marathon. I guess we decided on that one because I have a friend who has a Marathon and a Roundabout, and she liked the Marathon better so we went with it. Colin seems to like it. He takes nice, long naps in it on our longer trips, and wakes up happy.
  • Options

I just can't decide.  They seem to have the same features - the Roundabout is just smaller.  The 65 lbs weight limit on the Marathon seems ridiculous to me.  Christopher is just pushing 17 lbs! 

Do you have a smaller car?  I have a Highlander, but DH has a Civic.  Christopher is mostly in my car, but we do use the Civic every once in a while.  Not sure how it would fit.  We are thinking about ordering one tonight since they are 20% off with free shipping at BRU.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have an Escape, so it's about the same size as a Highlander. It fits pretty well. I can still crawl back into the back seat if I need to while DH is driving if Colin is fussy. I know the weight limit is kind of ridiculous, but I figure I'd rather it be outrageous and guaranteed to fit than have him outgrow it. There's a pic of Colin in the marathon in my blog to give you an idea. He weighed about 18-18.5 lbs in the picture, and he's about 28 inches.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"