Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Larks MAD! Larks SMASH! Please post stuff that's awesome.

We all have colds, while DD loves saying "I love you, Daddy" she says "No! No! No!" when asked to say "I love you" to me, DH has spent the day doing "projects" which is secret code for "saying you'll fix stuff but really breaking it more while showing off poor time management skills," I have a headache the size of Alaska, and some douchebag broke into my car *again.*

In the grand scheme of things I am incredibly blessed.  And every day I thank God for my blessings.  But is today a good day?  Not so much. 

UGH! ::: starts to turn green and get muscley ::: Larkster MAD!  Larkster SMASH!!!!!!!

Please share cute, hilarious, cheerful, or otherwise awesome stuff with me - funny youtubes, cute pics, stories of that adorable thing your kid did today, links to amusing items, anything.  I need a shot of the good stuff.  I'm jones-ing for it bad. 

Re: Larks MAD! Larks SMASH! Please post stuff that's awesome.

• Options

lol sawyer kept throwing her cup today so aidan would get it for her. finally aidan took her face and said "look at me, sawyer. you are trouble." it made me smile.

aidan kincaid (12.19.06) sawyer grace (7.30.08) 
    reese madeline (5.11.10) miller paige (2.6.12)
    girl #5 due december 2013.

13 galveston1

IG: punkfictionv4

• Loading the player...
  • Options

DD knows not to pick her nose.  However, she will tease me occasionally by putting one of her fingers up there with a sh!t-eating grin on her face.  Tonight, in the bath, I was getting annoyed with it, and instead of pulling away her hand, I elected to ignore it. 

All of sudden, I hear a giggle.  I look to my right, and DD has an index finger up each of her nostrils and she's laughing her arse off!  I wish I could have gotten a picture, it was hilarious.

Playing with Papa at the Beach
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Blue eyed baby attempts to put on hat.

Blue eyed baby looks like Robin Williams in Mrs. Doubtfire during face transformation.

Blue eyed baby learns how to cackle ridiculously loud and looks deranged.

• Options
    Sarah started giving kisses tonight! *melts*
    Wife, mom, Ob/Gyn resident
    Sarah - 12/23/2008
    Alex - 9/30/2011

"I say embrace the total geek in yourself and just enjoy it. Life is too short to be cool." - Shirley Manson, Garbage
  • Options

This pic has its own post, but people seem to hate me lately and ignore me, so this is what my professor gave me today (I'm her GTA) It is a brain jello mold. I get to make two jello molds of human brains this week to use as teaching aids. Lovely :)

• Options

https://apps.facebook.com/youtubebox/video.asp?ref=user-videos&uvid=3316212

can you see that? if you can - thats aidan LOL via 2008

aidan kincaid (12.19.06) sawyer grace (7.30.08) 
    reese madeline (5.11.10) miller paige (2.6.12)
    girl #5 due december 2013.

13 galveston1

IG: punkfictionv4

• Options

Gracie says, "Gag me with a spoon, Larks!" 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Lawl!  You ladies are the best!  Big Smile
  • Options

While on the phone with DH & DD today, DH was questioning DD... like "are you good for Daddy?" "Did you have fun with Daddy today?" And she answered "No!" to each question. Then DH asked her if she's a butt, & she yelled "No, I'm not!"

Oh & when we're in traffic and horns start honking, she goes "***!" Yeah someone needs to watch their language. Embarrassed

One night recently, DD was throwing a tantrum because she was mad at me (I think because I wanted to change her diaper & into her pjs). DH comes upstairs, picks DD up and asked her what is wrong. She points right at me.

And apparently, she did not like where I started to place Christmas ornaments, because she removed them, took them to DH and pointed to spots on the tree for their new placements.

Yeah, so she's 1 going on 21 in 17 days Crying

• Options

While on the phone with DH & DD today, DH was questioning DD... like "are you good for Daddy?" "Did you have fun with Daddy today?" And she answered "No!" to each question. Then DH asked her if she's a butt, & she yelled "No, I'm not!"

Oh & when we're in traffic and horns start honking, she goes "shiit!" Yeah someone needs to watch their language. Embarrassed

One night recently, DD was throwing a tantrum because she was mad at me (I think because I wanted to change her diaper & into her pjs). DH comes upstairs, picks DD up and asked her what is wrong. She points right at me.

And apparently, she did not like where I started to place Christmas ornaments, because she removed them, took them to DH and pointed to spots on the tree for their new placements.

Yeah, so she's 1 going on 21 in 17 days Crying

• Options
    My daughter's new cute thing to do is act like she is lip synching whenever one of her toys starts to talk.  She open and closes her mouth as if she was saying the words.  It's hilarious. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Today DS said Hi Mama, completely unprompted! His verbal skills aren't the best, so that was something.

I'm currently watching Xanadu and while I've never done drugs, this might be what its like.

• Options

I taught DD the difference between hot and cold last week so today she comes up to me with her freezing cold sippy of milk, lifts my shirt up, and rubs it on my belly (hard!) and says "co, co, co!!!" (for 'cold').

Yeah, love, I got that part :)

So sorry your day sucked ballz. :(:(

• Options

So I was doing major deep cleaning today and found my old college ID.  I gave it to DS and he walked around pointing at my picture going, "hi! hi! hi!"

It was pretty cute.

Mama to Elliot (11.09.08) and Jude (09.01.11)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

PD has learned my name. This morning I was being lazy getting him about of bed. He started with a quite Momma, then it escalated to MOOOOOMMMMMAAAA, then MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYY. Then KATIE KATIE KATIE. 

I got up on the Katie's.  

• Options

Joseph pulled all the candy canes off the bottom foot or so of the Christmas tree today while I was doing dishes. I went looking when he went quiet. I found him under the dining room table with three canes in his mouth at the same time.

• Options
    When we were in the security line at the airport on Saturday, Madeleine started patting my shoulder and saying, "mine!"  Now when we ask her what my name is, she answers, "mine."  I don't know where this came from, but I guess I should be flattered?
  • Options
    DD learned to say please when we ask.  She knows when to say it and has a cheesey grin when she does.  It comes out as a wispering pease!  It's so cute!!
  • Options
    imageLoriFalce:

Joseph pulled all the candy canes off the bottom foot or so of the Christmas tree today while I was doing dishes. I went looking when he went quiet. I found him under the dining room table with three canes in his mouth at the same time.

LOL!

• Options
    image*Bre*:

This pic has its own post, but people seem to hate me lately and ignore me, so this is what my professor gave me today (I'm her GTA) It is a brain jello mold. I get to make two jello molds of human brains this week to use as teaching aids. Lovely :)

you and me both, sista!  lol.  i have nothing fun to contribute because i am still mad about juice. :P

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"